Nearby Vendors to Consider

6 Reviews for Black Dog Studios

2.6

Jim shot my wedding and went above and beyond from our engagement photos (doing 3 different sessions!) to capturing our wedding day beautifully! I'm not sure why he's gotten such bad reviews, other than he can be hard to get a hold of from time to time, which I think he could fix simply by hiring an office manager, but I understood he was busy and since he always did get back to me eventually and was so great that I understood. I would definitely use him again though!

Profile Picture Sherah, 7/6/19, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
0.0

My Husband and I booked Jim Hamberg about a month before our wedding to shoot our wedding video. We paid him in full! He also goes under the name of Luv Films now. He changed his name because of the horrible reputation he has as black dog studios. We addressed our concern because of the reviews we read and he assured us that he has changed. We gave him a chance because he was so convincing that people were just trying to ruin his business. WELL HE HAS NOT CHANGED!! Please beware of this business. He is so unprofessional and just took our money. We haven't heard from him and have not receieved our video. He was at the luxury bridal show at the Sheraton under the name Luv Films. I hope brides will find this review before booking him. Run while you can!! I'm now having to pursue legal action to get our money back. Not only do we feel so stupid for giving him a chance thinking people make mistakes and deserve a Second chance... But the worst is that we won't have a video to document our special day. No dollar amount can make up for all the time we missed out on our wedding day with family and friends for shooting this video we never got. Please....if you hear of Black Dog Studios in Brookfield or Luv Films in Brookfield run the other way. He is located next to Savvy Bride off Capitol Drive.

Profile Picture User5184507, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
0.5

Check the court cases against the owner (James Hamberg in Brookfield) and the number of unresolved BBB complaints. Stop giving him any more business. He's just taking money and running with it.

Profile Picture User4239108, 2+ years ago, 1 Review