Stone Wood Village 17700 W Capitol Dr, Brookfield, WI 53045 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Black Dog Studios

Sherah · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Jim shot my wedding and went above and beyond from our engagement photos (doing 3 different sessions!) to capturing our wedding day beautifully! I'm not sure why he's gotten such bad reviews, other than he can be hard to get a hold of from time to time, which I think he could fix simply by hiring an office manager, but I understood he was busy and since he always did get back to me eventually and was so great that I understood. I would definitely use him again though!

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 08/04/2012

Choosing a photographer was extremely difficult for my husband and I. We met with several
    professionals in the area while planning our wedding. Ultimately, we chose Jim from Black Dog Photography.

Jim is a true talent. He took the most breath taking shots of our event and guests. He was easy to work with before, during and after our wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2012
  • User4781932 · 2+ years ago

Jim was our wedding photographer and was outstanding! He not only took some of the best pictures I've ever seen, but took 3 separate engagements sessions with me & my hubby. Loved him and his work!

Sent on 02/10/2015