BJs Wholesale Club

• Cupcake Cafe

3 Reviews for BJs Wholesale Club

Rachel Dalton · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Cake

We purchased our cake from BJs it was delicious so fresh and had a really cute Mr. & Mrs. logo on it!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2013

Don't knock BJ's for your wedding flowers. I decided to get bulk hydrangeas for my centerpieces and bouquets. They were stunning. I got the regular sized ones and the were huge. I mean bigger than my face huge. I mean each girl only held a single flower in her hand because they were so....huge. Follow the directions and give them PLENTY if water. I regret not putting my bouquet in a vessel of water as I held them because by the end of taking photos the bouquets were trashed, but the flowers that were used as centerpieces lasted for days. I had a mixture of green, white and pink and every centerpiece was taken before the event was over (I didn't even get one). I used large vases from Christmas Tree Shop which were $3.99 each and tea light candles which doubled as favors. My tables were simple because I had a carousel in the venue. I used about 4 stalks of pink and white to a centerpiece and the green ones just added more color because they are mini. Best price for hydrangeas. Just make sure you follow their ordering suggestion.

Sent on 05/05/2013
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/15/2011

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

We got sheet cakes from BJs for our wedding. We were not interested in spending hundreds of dollars on a wedding cake. So, we got 2 sheet cakes and an extra "prettier" cake out of their case for cutting. All three cakes to feed 130 people came to less than $100. Plus, we only had to order them 2 days in advance. When we went to pick them up, there was weird condensation on them, so they had to re-do them, but they did it within 15 minutes. The writing on the cakes wasn't the best I've seen, but, again, we didn't really care. It was a bargain and the cake tasted great. No one noticed it wasn't fancy cake.

Sent on 02/07/2012

• Chicopee See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (BJs Wholesale Club)