PO Box 61103, Columbia, SC 29260 Map · Phone number

About BJ's Table Linen Services and More,LLC

BJ’s is locally owned and operated by Shawnta' James. Shawnta' comes from a family of caters and event planners and has seen how planning an event can bring about a tremendous cost. BJ’s was created in 2007 to put you at ease and to let you know that having an event can be elegant yet affordable. When booking services with BJ’s, you can get quality products and services at a fraction of the cost. We have partnerships with many businesses which make our materials easy to obtain while keeping our costs low. We will work closely with you to make your dream event become a reality

Follow BJ's Table Linen Services and More,LLC on

1000265edited1
arielbd

6 Reviews for BJ's Table Linen Services and More,LLC

Melanie · Married on 07/11/2014

I was amazed at how beautiful BJ's Table Linens made my reception site. We rented linens and ostrich feather centerpieces, and everything was absolutely gorgeous. It was a great value and saved a lot of hassle by having them set up and tear down all of these things. They were pretty easy to work with and communicate with throughout the planning process. The decorations were everything I wanted and more, I am so happy that we chose them!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Nikia · Married on 06/15/2013

BJ's Table Linen Services and More,LLC service was great!! For all the service provided, the prices could not be beat. They were very professional and flexible with my schedule. The quick response to my questions and changes was very much appreciated. My church and reception venue were decorated so beautiful. My family and friends couldn't stop complimenting on the décor. I would highly recommend this company. BJ's help make my wedding day amazing and one to remember!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Lynette · Married on 04/13/2013

We hired BJ s for my daughter s wedding April 13, 2013. They arrived on time, set up everything exactly as we had discussed, and picked them up on time as well. Their prices were the best in town. The linens were of very nice quality. And I LOVE that they emailed me the invoice that let me pay it via PayPal. I REALLY wish all wedding vendors did that. In the chaos of making sure everything got done and paid for at the last minute, being able to pay the invoice with the click of a button was just awesome! I highly recommend them for all events!

Sent on 04/17/2013

BJ's Table Linen Services and More,LLC FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Centerpieces
    Chair Covers
    Decor
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Setup

• Devoted To You Event Planning & Catering Wedding Planners

Great Quality Service, Quality Linen. I have used the DJ services serveral times. Both were always on time and very professional. I would recommend BJ's Linen and DJ services to anyone.

• PO Box 61103 Columbia, 29260 See on map
    Appointments Only
    Location of (BJ's Table Linen Services and More,LLC)