PO Box 6381, Kingston, NY 12402 Map · Phone number

About Bittersweet Sound Productions

Bittersweet Sound Productions is a professional disc jockey service, located in Kingston, New York. We have provided disc jockey entertainment for thousands of events, such as wedding receptions, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, holiday parties and more. We know when you are looking for a disc jockey, you are expecting more than just good music. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by providing you and your guests with the finest entertainment and encourage them to participate in your special event. We provide disc jockey entertainment for almost any type of event. With over thirty years of experience in the entertainment industry, we know how to get your guests on their feet and keep the dance floor packed. We are able to provide you with the right music at the right time. From soft dinner music, to high energy dance music, our DJ's understand that the proper mix and presentation of music, makes all the difference in creating a truly memorable event. No matter if it is your wedding day or a sweet 16 party, we understand this will be one of the most important days of your life. Do not trust this day to just any DJ. At Bittersweet Sound Productions, we know how important your event is and we will help make it PERFECT.

Follow Bittersweet Sound Productions on

3271of1
3311of1
JoeBehindMixdeck

13 Reviews for Bittersweet Sound Productions

We had the pleasure of meeting with Joe from BitterSweet Sound Productions in January 2015. During our first meeting with Joe we knew instantly that he and his team at BitterSweet Sound Productions was the DJ for us. Over the year of wedding planning Joe was extremely helpful, professional and a pleasure to work with. His online portal was fun and easy to use for selecting music and helping to create our event layout.

As we approached the January 16, 2016 wedding date Joe was extremely helpful, very detailed and organized. We felt truly confident in his ability to run a wonderful event for us.

What neither myself or my husband expected was the level of perfection that Joe and his team provided. Our event was seamless and that is due to Joe and his ability to run the show. There was never a moment where we noticed a song that was odd, or saw the dance floor empty. More than one guest came up to me during the event to compliment us on how amazing the music was.

There was one instance when I was walking by the door to our event and noticed that the retirement party that was being held in the ballroom down stairs had actually come up the stairs and was dancing to a song that Joe and Tim had playing.

If you are hosting an event and need music I would tell you that Joe and BitterSweet Sound Productions would be a perfect choice. He is more than a DJ he is truly a master of ceremonies!!

I wont give away any of his tricks but I can tell you he has plans and back up plans and lots of fun unique ways to keep your guests engaged and on the dance floor and having a good time.

We were lucky to have Joe as part of our wedding team. :)

Sent on 01/28/2016

Elizabeth Ava · Married on 10/11/2014

Sent on 11/05/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/11/2014

The single most important decision we made in planning our wedding was hiring Bittersweet Sound Productions. At the end of the night before the last song, I turned around, while I was in the middle of a packed dance floor with my husband and almost all of our guests and just had to say to Joe, “Thank you, you are absolutely amazing!!!” I knew in that moment, that the reason we had such a successful wedding was because of our DJ. It wasn’t that he is the most amazing DJ (which he is) but it was that Joe understands that the DJ is the one who sets the tone for the wedding, and he took the time to empower us to understand that. He educated us about throwing “the biggest party of our lives”, asked us noteworthy questions and listened to what we envisioned. In turn, we trusted in him to do his job and he performed above and beyond (actually he performed…way above and beyond our expectations!) A friend later told me that her husband, who was on the dance floor rocking out like I had never seen him before, said to her, “this wedding was incredible, it is in the top 3 best weddings I have ever been to, including our own “. WOW! That was unreal. He was just one of so many of our guests that said our wedding was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. Looking back, it wasn’t the flowers, or the venue or the specialty drinks we came up with that made our wedding the best night ever. It was hiring a DJ who knew that it was his job to set the mood and create the party. Bittersweet Sound Productions truly delivered and made our wedding celebration a night to remember.

Sent on 11/05/2014