Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Bittersweet Cakes & Catering

We look forward to making this a beautiful and memorable for event everyone!

Bittersweet creates customized Menus & Wedding Cakes for all of our Brides.  From the Hors D'oeuvres through the Bridal Cake(s).  We do it all.  My  experienced staff  will be there the day of the occasion to make sure everything is perfect throughout the entire event.

Over the past 9 years I have catered events ranging in size from 6 to 400 people.  No event is too large or too small.   I enjoy working with everyone, and all receive my personal attention and care.

Watching people discover the world through food has been very exciting.  My clients continually challenge me to develop new dishes for their unique events, which has given me alot of  joy over the years.   I look forward to meeting you  helping you plan an event  that you will remember for a lifetime.

Visit us on on our website: www.bittersweetcakesandcatering.com , Facebook,  instagram & pinterest to see oour newest pictures!

You can also contact us directly at: 512-917-5223.

Have a wonderful day!

Stations (1)
Southern (1)
No Pork (1)
Nut Free (1)

Every single detail was accounted for and handled without needing to ask me on my wedding day. Laura was prompt, professional, detail-oriented and cooks damn fine food. She asked the right questions and made suggestions when appropriate without me ever feeling like she didn't understand my vision. She enhanced my wedding day beautifully and I'm so so so pleased!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Laura catered our rehearsal dinner for about 30 people and our wedding reception for about 40 people.
For our rehearsal dinner, she catered a cocktail hour, with a variety of foods, including from scratch hummus, pimento cheese, guacamole and salsa. We had a buffet style dinner of grilled chicken and beef with optional sauces on the side, roasted potatoes and peppers and a cous cous salad. Everything was cooked to exact specifications and was served at the correct temperatures. We had very specific instruction on seasonings and she followed every single one of them. We also had a desert bar and she made loaded brownies, assorted fruit and amazing fruit tarts. Everything was perfect!

For our wedding reception Laura also catered the cocktail hour. We had shrimp cocktail, Cajun crab cakes, caprese skewers and fresh fruit kabobs. We choose a family style dinner and everyone passed dishes around. We had Beef Tenderloin with a bordelaise sauce with mushrooms and Salmon with a lemon-basil aioli. We also had sides of gourmet mac and cheese, whipped potato bar, asparagus, mixed green salad and homemade herb biscuits. Again, we had very specific cooking and seasoning instructions and it all came out perfect!

We also choose to have Laura design our wedding cake. We had a beautiful two-tier cake filled with a strawberry filling and a delicious buttercream frosting. It truly was amazing!!!

We had an wonderful weekend with Laura, all the food was excellent and we couldn’t have been happier! We would recommend Laura and Bittersweet Cakes and Catering to everyone.

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/19/17, 1 Review

Texas Hill Country Weddings
1:08 minutes
1:09 minutes

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Laura's work is amazing - so delectable, and beautiful to boot! I am more than happy to recommend her to everyone!

GREAT food!! Really nice lady and very professional. Love having her out here.

Bittersweet is a very professional Catering company that offers a wide variety of menu and cake options for their clients. I look forward to working with them alot in the future.

Great catering. The food is unique and tastes so good. Love their vision and service oriented approach. They are a good value for the food and service provided. I truly recommend working with Bittersweet!

Events

Austin , TX 78654   See On Map
512-917-5223 (phone)
Bittersweet Cakes & Catering is a wedding Caterer from Austin, Tx. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Hill Country, Wimberley, and Temple. Bittersweet Cakes & Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Central Texas wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in unique cuisine options & customized menus for our clients.