Williamsburg, VA 23188 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bit of Ivory Photography

Fine art photography meets Jane Austen fanatic who sees the world through a rose-colored lens. Hi! I'm Chelsea LaVere, and I'm the eye behind the camera at Bit of Ivory Photography. :)

Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bitofivoryphotography
And on my website: www.bitofivoryphotography.com

Please visit my website to get to know my work and me!
Thank you!

reception 064

• Real Weddings 23

14 Reviews for Bit of Ivory Photography

Allison · Married on 05/29/2016

Chelsea is amazing. She is creative, professional, super talented, and a great friend.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Heather · Married on 11/16/2014

Chelsea, the owner of Bit of Ivory Photography, was easy to get along with and willing to make us all feel so comfortable. Her photography skills are beautiful. Chelsea is professional and has a great eye for detail.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Matthew · Married on 06/28/2014

Chelsea was wonderful! The reason we came across her work was two-fold: she came highly-recommended by a photographer friend of mind and she was also looking to expand her portfolio to include LGBT couples. At the time we picked her, we were looking into other photographers as well--but her professionalism, organizational skills, prompt responses, and friendly demeanor made her a shoe-in. I was so thankful for the survey she had me fill out and the questions we answered--it really helped put the day of into perspective and I really respected her feedback. We knew we already liked her before we met her--but when we finally got to work with her on the day of, we really fell in love with her! Chelsea was so sweet and thoughtful as she interacted with the wedding party and got detail shots. She was organized, and efficient. One of the most amazing things about Chelsea: whenever something was happening or there was cute moment--Chelsea was always there with camera ready. This was great while we were getting ready, but imperative during the reception! She never wavered and she always kept focus. Our wedding party loved working with her during the photos! It never seemed tedious and she was never demanding. It was actually a really fun time! She felt like she was part of the group and, though we would laugh and get distracted, she kept us on task. She got some great "first look" photos posted right away on Facebook! And her shot were beautiful! They looked classy, professional, and really captured the love and intimacy of the moments. After the wedding, she got some slack about photographing a gay-wedding and there were trolls who posted on her page. I appreciated her willingness to moderate comments, delete the tripe, and to make a bold statement about what it meant to her to photograph our wedding. She showed herself to be a person of strong conviction and also an advocate. These are the sort of wedding vendors we should be supporting!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Bit of Ivory Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• And I Love Her Violins
    And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

Chelsea with Bit of Ivory Photography is so talented and great to work with. Your photos will be simply amazing! I highly recommend Bit of Ivory for your photography needs.

• Sunkissed Events
    Sunkissed Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Bit of Ivory. Chelsea is so patient, and detail oriented. She always captures moments that are completely unseen on the wedding day. Her work is simply stunning!

• AllStar Photobooth
    AllStar Photobooth Photo Booths

Amazing photography! Very professional and encouraging to wedding vendors and their clients!

• Williamsburg, 23188 See on map