1825 Elmart Lane, Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number

About Birch Paper & Design

Birch Paper & Design is a company that focuses on custom wedding logos and invitations, as well as unique wedding programs and reception materials (menus, table numbers, table decor, etc.). We also create custom party invites, baby and baptism announcements, graduation announcements and more! We utilize materials, colors and textures that are out of the ordinary and create a design that encompasses the personality of you and your groom. We guarantee a one-of-a-kind look for every customer.

Our services are only limited by your imagination. What unique idea are you envisioning for your wedding or special event? We want to make your vision a reality so your day is just the way you always dreamed it would be.

Follow Birch Paper & Design on

067d77f74dbbb97a Birch OutlinedIcon navy large
02 16 10 28 00

8 Reviews for Birch Paper & Design

Catherine · Married on 07/24/2016

Paula and the Birch Paper & Design team were fantastic to work with! Because I work in the wedding industry, I have seen first hand how things can easily go wrong when choosing the wrong vendors, more specifically ordering invitations and stationary from an online vendor to cut costs. I did not want the invitations to look cheap or mass produced, they should be unique and one of a kind. When I had my consultation, I told her I was getting married at the beach but wanted to avoid tacky seashells and stick with a natural costal vibe. The design team handled the rest. The invitations turned out perfect - a beautiful watercolor vignette with a custom map as an insert showing how to get from the ceremony to the reception. Remember - you aren't just paying for invitations, you are paying for a designer and someone who understands that the invitation is the first impression your guests are going to get of your wedding! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Birch Paper & Design's reply:

Catherine, you were fabulous to work with and we are so thrilled you love your invites! So happy for you!!

Makenzie · Married on 04/23/2016

Paula and the rest of the team at Birch Paper & Design could not have been better to work with. After months of trying to find the perfect invitation, they were able to create my vision for my wedding invitations even more beautifully than I could have imagined. Of all the wedding details and vendors I worked with, the invitations they created and their team are still my favorite. I have recommended them to everyone I know that is getting married.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/31/2015

It might seem tempting to go with an online design company, but I am SO HAPPY that I didn't!!!! Seeing tons of sample invitations in person and meeting face to face with the designer was so unbelievably valuable. Red Orange was very good at helping me work within my set budget and laid out costs of a variety of options, making the process that much easier. Laura was extremely patient while working out all of my design requests and with her guidance, the final product was AMAZING. My parents and I received so many compliments on the invitations and several people told me they were the most beautiful invitations they'd ever received! I can't wait to use Red Orange for additional décor printing for the wedding.

If you're looking for high quality customer service and your own unique designs, go with Red Orange!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Birch Paper & Design FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10