800 S. Chestnut Street, McKinney, TX 75069 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 100
Availability Check your date

About Bingham House B&B

Congratulations and best wishes on your engagement! We encourage you to enjoy the process of planning your special day. As you begin making plans, please consider the Bingham House and its staff at your service. We want your wedding to be as perfect as possible and believe that having someone to help you understand the big picture is essential. From the detailed timeline designed to incorporate all the critical events of the day to the coordination of the rehearsal, the peace of mind you gain assures you a stress-free wedding day. It will be a pleasure to show you how your dream of the perfect wedding day will come true.

52ea7e0b11fda9ea 1470430085250 the bingham house mckinney photo 22

Bingham House B&B 6
Bingham House B&B 7

Susan Bell · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Value, Easy Planning, Perfect Wedding

I have to say that if you are looking for a venue to accommodate less than 100 people and you want a type of all-inclusive pkg. consisting of planning/decorating/food/DJ/Photographer you should consider Bingham House. My recent experience was amazing and so easy.

My son and daughter-in-law picked this venue due to everything that is included in the venue in addition to the historical house, court yard, and outdoor area/pergola for wedding and reception hall. We first saw Bingham House in January when landscape was in its winter phase, but by August it was lush green with all the shrubs and trees bloomed along with the flowers blooming (yellow). It was beautiful.

The planning session could have been a challenge due to the bride & groom living 5 hours away and not able to be physically present during the planning meetings. Karen accommodated this by holding Facetime calls with them. The meetings went very smooth each time. It was apparent Karen had been doing this for many years. She had several examples of types of set-ups and decorations that it made it very easy for the bride to feel confident in the decorations she had envisioned for her wedding. You know how sometimes when things are all going so well, you think that there is something that was forgotten or that something is going to go wrong, well I’m can tell you that just didn’t occur.

The wedding was this past weekend. Parking is conveniently onsite. We held the ceremony at 7pm in order to allow the sun to go down so we would be sitting in shade. It was absolutely beautiful with the sun setting behind the trees. The final decorations were fantastic. Food was outstanding. The employees were very helpful. I can’t thank the staff enough and want to give a huge shout out to Tamara (Photographer), Shawn (DJ), wait staff, Bill (Bar Tender), and Karen (Our Captain). Thank you so much for opening your home for the use of weddings, receptions, etc. I appreciate everything that was done to make long distance planning easy and the kids wedding just as they had hoped.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Ciera

Ciera Alverson · Married on 05/11/2019

Easy & Stress Free Wedding Planning!! Gorgeous Venue!!!

My wedding was absolutely PERFECT! My guests are still talking about how beautiful the Bingham House was! Karen (the owner) is amazing at what she does! She is your built in wedding planner and makes the planning process so easy and stress free! I just showed her pictures of some decor items I found on Pinterest and she brought my vision to life. She is also the day of coordinator and makes sure the whole day runs smoothly and that everyone is where they need to be! I cannot thank her and her husband enough for my amazing wedding. The food is delicious (we had steak and chicken fajitas!), the DJ was a blast, the bartender was on point (all of this is included if you book with them). I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding and I am so happy we had it at the Bingham House!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Bingham House B&B's reply:

WOW!!! Thank you so much for the glowing review! We really enjoyed working with you guys and loved making your dreams come true.

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2018

Oh my goodness!! Karen has such an incredible talent for coordinating and decorating...even better than I had envisioned or could have imagined. It was so beautiful!! She took the few thoughts I had in my mind, and ran with them. She picked things from her inventory of decor items that went perfectly for our event. I would definitely recommend The Bingham House to anyone looking for an event venue. They made our day so easy and so memorable. THEY ARE THE BEST!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Bingham House B&B FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,992.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 100
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Stations
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, August

• Daniel Motta Photography
    Daniel Motta Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love shooting at the Bingham House, its one of my favorite venues! Karen is a blast to work with, and she is very personable and friendly. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a simple and elegant wedding that takes you back in time to choose no other than the Bingham House! You won't regret it!

• 800 S. Chestnut Street McKinney, 75069 See on map