760 Central Parke Circle # 307, Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number

About Billy Lane Photography

Billy Lane Photography is Central Florida's, lowest price, professional photographer with over 14 years of experence.  Billy Lane is a police detective with 8 years experence as a forensic photographer and for the last 5 years has owned and operated Billy Lane Photography.  Billy Lane is also a forensic photoshop reconstructionist.  Billy Lane prides Billy Lane Photography with is $400 Complete Wedding Package, which includes present an hour before the wedding, the entire wedding and the entire reception.  This package also includes a free engagement shoot and you own all the photographs from your wedding on digital format, which are edited and placed on DVD for you to print or give away as you wish.

• Ashley Gay Photography
  • Far More Photography LLC
  • Danielle Owens Photography
  • McIntee Photography

12 Reviews for Billy Lane Photography

Rosie · Married on 09/13/2014

Billy Lane is an amazing and professional photographer. My husband and I could not have been happier with the services he provided. We had our engagement session and wedding photos done with him and they are absolutely amazing. And you can't beat the price! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Amy · Married on 03/16/2014

Amazing price!!! I haven't received all of my pictures yet, they are still being edited and I cannot wait to get them!!! He offers a free engagement shoot or getting an extra hour before the ceremony, I opted for the extra hour. In planning my wedding I was informed that "You wont have time to take all the pictures you think you want." by other people. I was always terrified that I would run out of time, but that was not the case. He just kept snapping pictures and was like let's do this or that. It was awesome. There were pictures that I wish I had been in and pictures that I wish were taken, but that was not Billy's fault. I had contracted a stomach bug the day of my wedding and missed about half of the reception and on another sad note, my mother passed away one month after my wedding and in the preview pictures I did not get one of her and I together. i emailed Billy to ask that if at all possible could he send me some pictures of my mom at my wedding to be able to make a collage of pictures of her for the services. He was very prompt in doing so. He sent more pictures than I thought I would get. The pictures definitely made me choke up. She practically danced the night away despite battling cancer and me getting sick. I love that he provides the printing/copy rights to you so that you can print what you want and not get stuck in an album of pictures that you dont like or want. I can't wait to get creative with the pictures!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2013

I met Billy for the first time when he shot my engagement pictures back in July. When I received them I couldnt have been any happier. On the wedding day, Billy called about 2 hours before the ceremony started to tell me he was on his way. He showed up an hour before the ceremony started. He talked with me before walking down the aisle so he could get some good shots. He had a lot of good ideas for pictures for the bridal party. He was a lot of fun to work with and I cant wait to see how the pictures turned out. I am confident that they will be just as amazing as the engagement pictures were! Thanks again Billy Lane Photography!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Award

• 760 Central Parke Circle # 307 Lakeland, 33801 See on map
    Location of (Billy Lane Photography)

Billy Lane Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Billy Lane Photography offer?

Billy Lane Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Billy Lane Photography offer?

Billy Lane Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics

What photography materials does Billy Lane Photography offer for wedding events?

Billy Lane Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Billy Lane Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Billy Lane Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.