1730 Brown Ave, Cleveland, TN 37311 Map · Phone number

About BillMcCord.com Photography

A little bit about me....

Based in Cleveland, and serving all of East TN, NC, GA, AL and North FL (Also available for select Destination Weddings.)

I am a lighthearted person that doesn't take myself too seriously, and I consider photography fun even after 2 decades of shooting. Plan on having a good time working with me. I am a father of 2 wonderful boys. I have traveled across more than 20 states photographing people and love what I do. I have an affinity for the Hollywood glamour look of the 30's and 40's, but also recognize there are many styles of today that have a place in our homes and businesses. I have been featured in art galleries, and magazines and my client list includes musicians, developers, models and modeling agencies, consumer electronics stores, clothing and lingerie shops and manufacturing facilities. I am a member of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA), The Chattanooga Professional Photographers Guild (CPPG) and an active member of an International Consortium of Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographers.

• Lili B's Photography