Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bill Limbach, The DJ for You!

The event you and your guests will always remember

Bill Limbach, THE DJ FOR YOU has received WeddingWire's Bride's Choice Award every year since its inception.

Entertaining weddings since 1986, experience and skills matter. Your event is my main priority on your special day, I'm not juggling multiple events or have other DJs playing elsewhere at the same time, so my total attention is focused on your event. As a former radio DJ, I have a vast knowledge of all types of music and can orchestrate an event that caters to people of all ages & musical tastes. As a mobile wedding DJ I am now entering my 29th year of providing quality entertainment to people of all ages.

Most of my business comes from "word of mouth" referrals from past clients & other wedding professionals that have seen my work.  I can also provide a complete list of references upon request. I’m also a past longtime board member of the AZ chapter of the American DJ Association. My service is based on quality. If you are looking for the cheapest DJ or an average DJ that guarantees to beat or match rates with others, I can’t help you. But if you are looking for above average service and professionalism,....I am "The DJ for You".

I offer "Personalized Full-Service Planning" and will personally meet with you to help plan every detail. You choose how much interaction you want me to have. I’m not the loud obnoxious DJ, nor one that just sits in a chair waiting to push a button.  I’m on my feet dancing along making sure the event is kept lively. Personality is what I’m known for.

Dressed in suit & tie, working not only as the DJ, but also as the Emcee & Party Host, coordinating the events with the Photographer and Banquet Manager making sure that everything blends together and flows perfectly. Together we will develop a complete itinerary that will be sent to your other vendors prior to your event.

THE DJ FOR YOU performs at weddings & celebrations all over The Phoenix, AZ metro area. I have developed a reputation for providing 1st class entertainment at the finest resorts & reception halls in local cities such as;  Scottsdale, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, Peoria, Tempe, Gilbert, Sun City  & Paradise Valley, and yes, Phoenix.

I will not overbook & then subcontract or "SELL" your event to other DJs.  If I’m already booked, I will refer future prospects over to other fellow American DJ Assoc. members. In the meantime, please feel free to visit my BRAND NEW,  SUPER INFORMATIVE (AND SUPER COOL) website at

Check out my slideshow below.
(Special note: All the photos were taken at my actual events. These are not typical generic wedding clipart photos)
Thank you!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Bill Limbach, The DJ for You! on

107 Reviews for Bill Limbach, The DJ for You!

Microphones (8)
Liability Insurance (5)
Uplighting (4)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)

My mother did tons of research while looking for the best vendors around for my wedding on May 13, 2017. She came across Bill, and he had nothing but rave reviews. From the first time my fiancé (at the time) and I met with him, until my wedding day he was extremely responsive and paid much attention to all the little details we wanted to make sure to include into our big day. He was so patient and helpful during the entire reception, and made sure everything turned out exactly how we had dreamed. I would reccomend him a million times over to anyone looking. Thank you so much Bill!!!

Profile Picture Montana, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill is a true professional! He was so easy to work with and his attention to detail was impressive. As the mother of the bride, I knew that selecting the right DJ was one of the most important decisions my daughter and her fiancé would make. After reading Bill's reviews, we set an appointment to meet him. Both she and her fiancé knew after the first 5 minutes that Bill was the guy for the job. He is organized, professional and he also has a great sense of humor! Bill did an amazing job for us and I will definitely be recommending him in the future to friends and family. Thank you Bill for everything!

Profile Picture Deb, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill was amazing! He kept everything flowing smoothly and made the transition from the ceremony to the reception flawless. He was interactive with the guests and had fun ideas to keep things interesting like "how well do we know the bride and groom" game. My favorite was the "garter on" it was hilarious! Bill always responded to my emails and texts immediately and was very professional. He was worth every penny! If I ever need a DJ again I would absolutely hire Bill.

Profile Picture User7269904, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Ceremony Locations in Phoenix Area

35 Photos

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1454653550178 video screen

Video Equipment available for your photo montage!

$350.00 Value | Promo Code: WeddingWire
We are now able to offer the service of displaying a photo montage at your wedding reception. We have the equipment (projector, giant screen, and DVD player) to put it all together. $100 off the normal price of $350....Available now for a limited time for just $250 (Note: Must mention at time of booking)
220x220 sq 1454652754235 uplights

Uplighting serivice now available!

$395.00 Value | Promo Code: WeddingWire
We are now able to offer uplighting for your event. We can provide up to 12 uplights around the room. Available in your choice of colors. Solid or fading. This service is normally priced at $395.00. Just mention the code "Weddingwire" at the time of booking and receive $100 off! .....Only $295!

I've worked with Bill Limbach at lots of weddings! He is great to work with, a professional "entertainer" and is a terrific DJ. He knows how to get the party started at the reception and gets great reviews from the guests by keeping them entertained and dancing. If you want a reliable and professional DJ, choose Bill Limbach.