1381 Areca Cove, Naples, FL 34119 Map · Phone number

About Bill Jollie

Delighting patrons from New England to New Orleans, entertainer Bill Jollie has been dazzling audiences with his charming wit and exceptional musical talent for over 35 years.

A native son of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, Bill is entering his eleventh season in beautiful Naples, FL, busier than ever before and with an even larger entertainment catalog.

A modern-day jack-of-all-trades, Bill has been known to entertain in every manner possible, whether it be a spot-on-impression of Joe Cocker, or a melodically entrancing blend of piano and guitar.

His resume is long and quite impressive, including such honors as performing at the First Family's Christmas party for George and Barbara Bush. Opening for pop-sensations The Monkees and Herman's Hermit's and having his very own song "I'll Be Your Champion" played to a nationwide audience on the USA network.

Garth Brooks at Saturday Night Live!
What a great guy!!
Garth Brooks at Saturday Night Live! What a great guy!!
b328ff9794a06663 1267121640582 Garth
Rob Schnieder from Saturday Night Live singing a little Elvis song with me!
I had the great honor of performing for George and Barbara Bush's Family Christmas Party in 2001.
Garth Brooks at Saturday Night Live!
What a great guy!!
Garth Brooks at Saturday Night Live! What a great guy!!
b328ff9794a06663 1267121640582 Garth

1 Reviews for Bill Jollie

Tracey · Married on 12/31/2012

We came across Bill while having dinner at Handsome Harry's. It didn't take long before we all unanimously decided he HAD to play at our wedding. And, as luck would have it, he was available! I could not be happier! He really set the perfect vibe for our wedding. There were folks dancing. There were several group sing-alongs. There were folks sitting and listening to the music. It was awesome! He plays great songs. He took requests...and if he couldn't play them himself, he had them on hand to play.

We had our wedding on the back patio of my in-laws condo and one major concern with the building was that us having music was going to disturb the other residents (both in the building and in the surrounding condos). We took the leap of faith and promised the building we would stop if we had a complaint. Well, we had NO complaints...in fact, a resident of the building actually called the front desk to say how much they were enjoying the music!! And, all night long there were people on their patios in the surrounding condos enjoying the free show!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Bill Jollie FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Dance, Folk, Funk, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

• The Brett Foreman Band
    The Brett Foreman Band Wedding Bands

Bill Jollie is a natural born entertainer. He is a great musician with killer vocals and a winning smile. I would recommend him to anyone having a party!!! Brett

• Paul L. Marshall Recording Studio
    Paul L. Marshall Recording Studio Wedding Musicians

With an extensive performance resume, a winning and fun personality, and a passion for music, Bill is every bit the professional you want as part of your wedding day. Truly in my top pros to refer to list for any event.

• 1381 Areca Cove Naples, 34119 See on map