Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion Ardmore

Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion is a full service bridal and evening wear salon offering an exquisite selection of designer bridal fashions and the most current styles in evening wear. Our flagship salon located in Paramus, NJ has over 8,000 square feet of retail space, elegantly appointed with European decor providing our customers with a comfortable shopping experience. Conveniently situated just 20 minutes from New York City, our Paramus salon blends classic designs with cutting edge couture looks. Our new salon in Ardmore, PA has over 10,000 square feet of retail space, stocked with couture bridal gowns, elegant mother of the bride gowns, bridesmaid gowns, ands evening wear. Located next to historic Suburban Square on the Mainline, our Ardmore salon exudes elegance and old Hollywood glamour.

At Bijou Bridal & Special Occasion, our mission is simple: You’ve dreamed about this dress your whole life. Leave it to us to make your dream come true. We believe in providing our customer with exceptional customer service in a comfortable, pressure free shopping environment. Our staff, led by a management team with over 80 years combined of bridal experience will guide you every step of the way as you choose the your gown. We really do believe that it is a ‘Service’ helping beaming Brides, proud Mothers, and bridesmaids find the gowns of their dreams. We take pride in this service. Come experience it for yourself.

Hours of Operation

Sample Gowns (2)
Flower Girls (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Garters (1)

I went to Bijou on June 17 only to "look" at wedding dresses. It's very difficult to find a dress I like without seeing it and saying, "I wish it had this or that". My mom, my cousin and a good friend were with me. They could not have paired me with a better consultant on that day... Jen was FANTABULOUS!!!!!!! I was extremely nervous (having gone through the process years ago without a wedding) and anxious. Not only did she make me feel comfortable, but she made the day so much more memorable! And not only did I walk away with THE perfect dress (one that just came into the store three days before), but I tried it on simply because Jen asked me to! And, she put a veil on that tied everything in perfectly. The dress is a Maggie Sottero - Rory. Jen - thank you again for such an awesome experience!!! I appreciate you, your service, and your candor from the bottom of my heart!!!!!! ** I know there are two Jen's at the store and I apologize I don't know her last name. But hopefully by providing you with this information, you will know who she is and give her the accolades she deserves! There were others that were extremely helpful as well (I cannot remember her name either - but she was instrumental in helping me with my meltdown when I came back in on July 6!) I cannot say enough about how happy I am with Bijou as a whole and look forward to my next visit with my bridesmaids on August 19!

Profile Picture Desiree, 9/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

A friend of my mother's recommended Bijou Bridal after having a great experience with them for her daughter's wedding and I am so thrilled we decided to check them out! I found an absolutely gorgeous and unique dress and it was under my budget, a huge plus :) And everyone who helped us was so kind and each time we went in they remembered who we were immediately and never failed to ask how I was and how the planning was going. My bridesmaids and my mom also got their dresses at Bijou and they looked gorgeous! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great service and great prices, and of course great dresses!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride

Bijou Bridal was recommended to me by one of my bridesmaids. We walked in and immediately saw the variety of the dresses and gowns. Our bridal attendant was awesome she got me into a bunch of dresses in a short amount of time. When it was down to 2 dresses, she let me appointment run long so I could make the best decision. Once I chose my dress, Bijou called me back to make sure it was correct. I then scheduled 3 fittings with Jill who is the absolute best. Jill my seamstress has such great attention to detail it was very refreshing. I couldn't of asked for a better experience. Dress were beautiful, well priced, and very great staff to work with!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/20/18, 6 Reviews

220x220 sq 1274215722044 2
220x220 sq 1274215730544 5
220x220 sq 1274215736576 1

1 ENDORSEMENT
Mainline shopping in an elegant, upscale environment. Yet the staff is warm and approachable. Gorgeous attire for your special event.

102 East Montgomery Avenue, Ardmore, PA 19003   See On Map