Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Big Spring DJs

We'll make your wedding day a dream come true!

We look forward to making your dream wedding a reality! Big Spring DJs provides high quality DJ service throughout North Alabama. We create a custom playlist for your wedding ceremony and reception based on your tastes, and offer unlimited consultations. We use only the very best quality sound and lighting equipment for your special events and provide wireless microphones for your use.

Our wedding receptions are fun and beautiful, and our music always upbeat and inspiring. With over 10 years of experience in the wedding and event management business, you will have a great partner to help you plan your special day. Our wedding DJ service includes assistance with planning the perfect timeline, so that you can enjoy the day while we coordinate the reception events.

To check our availability, please call us or use the message box to the right and we will respond right away. Thank you for choosing Big Spring DJs!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Birmingham

8 Reviews for Big Spring DJs

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

John offers a number of service at reasonable prices and he is super responsive, normally getting back to us in the 1-2 days. He's also very accommodating and can customize your event however you like. I'm excited to see how it all turns out but, just based off of our experience so far, we would definitely recommend Big Spring DJs for any event you might be planning!

Profile Picture Joy, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I used Big Spring DJs for a High School reunion. They were fantastic! John was our DJ and we excellent at feeling the mood of the crowd and had everyone dancing! I already booked them to DJ my sisters wedding in September!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thanks to John, our company Christmas party was a success! He was prompt, professional, and played a great selection of music for all ages. I would recommend his services due to his attention to detail and overall experience. I look forward to having him again for this years company Christmas party!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/30/17, 1 Review