Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Big Spring DJs

We'll make your wedding day a dream come true!

Big Spring DJs is a professional DJ company based in Huntsville, Alabama. The company uses high-quality sound and lighting equipment for special events and provides wireless microphones for couples and their guests to use. John Thygerson, a.k.a. DJ John, has been performing in venues across the country for more than 20 years. For the past decade, he has been involved in the events, wedding management, and professional audio-visual industries. His top priority has always been making each wedding unique and memorable for the couples and their guests.

Big Spring DJs creates a custom playlist for each wedding ceremony and reception based on the tastes of the couple, and offers unlimited consultations. They play a variety of music genres such as country, hip hop, jazz, pop, rock, electronic, top 40, and many more. Their DJ services include the following:

• One event per day

8 Reviews for Big Spring DJs

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

John offers a number of services at reasonable prices and he is super responsive, normally getting back to us in the 1-2 days. He's also very accommodating and can customize your event however you like. I'm excited to see how it all turns out but, just based off of our experience so far, we would definitely recommend Big Spring DJs for any event you might be planning!
Update: John came to our wedding with an assistant and they made the event so much fun for everyone. John even humored by nerdy side and wore my Darth Vader voice-changing helmet for a few of the announcements! The music was great, the lighting was phenomenal and we loved dancing on a cloud (our son even ran through the smoke a few times during our first dance...it was so precious!)
I would definitely recommend booking John. You will not be disappointed! (Photos to come)

Profile Picture Joy, 4/20/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I used Big Spring DJs for a High School reunion. They were fantastic! John was our DJ and we excellent at feeling the mood of the crowd and had everyone dancing! I already booked them to DJ my sisters wedding in September!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thanks to John, our company Christmas party was a success! He was prompt, professional, and played a great selection of music for all ages. I would recommend his services due to his attention to detail and overall experience. I look forward to having him again for this years company Christmas party!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/30/17, 1 Review