PO Box 183, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number

Bianca Sansosti Artistry 6
Bianca Sansosti Artistry 7

sandy · Married on 07/05/2019

Best crew ever!

It was a pleasure to work with this company. They were so professional and able to keep our timeline down and be so much fun while getting ready. With so many hairstyles I don't know how they did it! I loved all the people that worked with us and they did a great job with everyones hair and make up. It was a blessing to have that help on such a hot day. The makeup lasted all day and my hair was perfect!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Bianca Sansosti Artistry 8
    Bianca Sansosti Artistry 9
    Bianca Sansosti Artistry 10
  • Lilly

Lilly Cohen Voelker · Married on 05/11/2019

Professional, detailed, reliable, most importantly SPECIAL

Your search for hair and makeup artists ends here. Bianca and her team exceeded my expectations of bridal beauty services. I had Patricia for makeup and Besa for hair. From my first trial, these girls make me feel so special. We ended up spending 2 hours together! Both were so open to my style, wants, and questions. They LISTEN! This was feedback I also received from my bridal party from their experience day of... they LISTEN. Everyone in the bridal party looked like themselves, which I also think is important! I would trust Patricia and Besa with ANYTHING. I even drove an hour away just to have Besa cut my hair cus I missed her. Bianca and her team is professional, detailed, reliable, and most importantly, SPECIAL!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding 4.13.19

I hired Bianca's team for my wedding day - Gabe was my lead with 2 other stylist (sorry I cannot remember names).

Our trial went really well; Gabe listened to exactly what I wanted. She understood how important it was to me to have a very natural look on my wedding day.

They were super efficient on our wedding day and actually had some time to spare so Gabe was able to go back and perfect my look. My bridesmaids and moms were super impressed with how natural yet glamorous they looked. Thank you again for giving me a flawless look on my big day!

Sent on 08/10/2019