PO Box 183, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number

Bianca Sansosti Artistry 5
Bianca Sansosti Artistry 6
Bianca Sansosti Artistry 7

Lianna · Married on 09/01/2018

You will not be disappointed!

We had Julia, Bev and Jacquee service our wedding. They were AMAZING. Very professional, patient and SO TALENTED. They exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them without reservation, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Laura · Married on 08/11/2018

Bianca and her team are hands down the best I've ever worked with. I've been in a lot of weddings and Bianca is the best. She made me feel and look so good, I just can't stop staring at my pictures. She was great with my mom and Grandma and even put them at ease with their nervous jitters. I heard so many times how great my wedding party looked, and how stunning I looked and it's all thanks to these wonderful ladies. I have already recommended and referred them to friends who are getting married, so I look forward to seeing them again soon!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Leeann · Married on 08/10/2018

Bianca has a dream team that was just such a joy to work with on my wedding day. Bianca, Gabe, and Kim got through my bridesmaids, mothers, flower girl, and me in plenty of time and their work was impeccable! I loved everyone's looks and, of course my own.

I had a trial run about 3 weeks before the wedding and loved it. However, the week of the wedding I had second thoughts on the edgier look we were originally going for and decided to go a little softer. No worries! Bianca and Gabe came up with a new look on the day of and I couldn't have been happier.

These girls are not only talented artists but they are so fun to be around. They truly made my wedding that much more fun with their bubbly and kind personalities.

Sent on 09/02/2018