San Jose, CA 95131 Map · Phone number

About bh photography

To me, photography is about taking the perfect picture.

I've had a love for photography since I was about 10 years old, and I've always had an obsession to make the perfect photograph. Photographing weddings isn't any different, I capture the emotion and excitement of your wedding day. Seeing a couple's face smile and laugh when they see their photographs for the first time is the biggest reward.

Branden

xq1q9600
c747ff35e7939217 1209620645401 0298

2 Reviews for bh photography

Judy · Married on 09/08/2007

Branden was the perfect photographer vendor. He will make your day so stress free. We all know the pressure and stress on the day so the last thing you need is to worry about if your vendors are going to pull through. We were very lucky with Branden. Our search for photographer began with a tight budget. A friend of our's heard about Branden and recommended him. Once we met him and saw his portfolio, we knew he was the one.

We had our wedding at a Hotel and for our photo session between Ceremony and Reception was not that great for lighting, etc. he asked we goto a nearby park and I'm so glad that he made this decision because our photos at the park was incredible. Our wedding party had a blast. He took care of all the details and captured all the special memories for us to have. We will share with our friends and family, kids, grandkids...

If there's a fire, guess what we're grabbing, our wedding album!!!

I don't mean to sound corney but a good vendor you can trust is hard to come by. Again, we are really lucky and our photos will be cherished for years and decades to come.

Sent on 11/26/2008

Summer · Married on 09/15/2006

Great photojournalistic eye. Really captured the moments of our day. Great mix of candid/posed photos, black/white and color. Loved this photographer! Very flexible and listened to our expectations and left us with memorable, lasting images.

Sent on 11/28/2008