About Beyonder Events

Real DJs, All Genres, All Styles - Beyond Your Expectaions

A wedding DJ in Brooklyn, New York, Beyonder Events specializes in a variety of musical genres and styles. Founded by Ben Carlin, known professionally as Ben the Beyonder, the company is comprised of talented DJs assembled from all over the U.S., Manchester and England. Customizing each celebration to the specific tastes of each couple, Beyonder Events will keep the dance floor rocking all night long!

Beyonder Events couples benefit from a number of wedding entertainment services. For a truly streamlined event, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Sound/PA system
  • Microphones
  • MC services

Areas Covered
The Beyonder Events team happily provides DJ services to newly engaged couples throughout Brooklyn, New York. Services are extended to interested couples located in the tri-state area.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (9)
Microphones (9)
One Event Per Day (8)
Liability Insurance (4)

We first saw Ben in action at a close friends wedding in 2017 and knew we HAD to have him DJ our wedding because he knows how to put on ONE BIG DANCE PARTY! From the very first meeting we had, to our wedding reception this past weekend, Ben was a total rockstar and was by far our favorite wedding vendor. He’s everything you want in a DJ - cool cat vibe (and look) while he DJs, great taste in music, super calm and accommodating, yet at the same time, isn’t afraid to make great suggestions. Other wedding vendors, including our day-of-coordinator also commented on how awesome it was to work and collaborate with him. He was also excellent with dealing with on-the-fly updates to the timeline and music on the day.

More than anything, he let’s his superbly curated music do the talking. We vibed on the music with him throughout the evening, often looking over and mouthing the lyrics of songs we both loved. He was totally in sync with us and the crowd. Some amazing compliments we received from our friends and family below:
“Set the record for earliest dancing and most dancingest crowd ever”
“Music was fabulous, how did you find your DJ! He’s so cool”
“I’ve never seen so much dancing at a wedding before, the DJ and music was on fire!”

Don’t waste your time looking at other DJs, Ben is the best guy ever and he’s your guy.

Profile Picture Aliya, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

If you're looking for the BEST DJ EVER for your wedding reception... he is right here!! Music to me and my husband was the most important part of our wedding day and Ben delivered to us (and our guests) the BEST music I have EVER experienced at a wedding!! I am still hearing rave reviews from everyone... the feedback from guests has been absolutely incredible!! Overwhelming! I am all smiles because it was truly all I wanted to hear and it's been beyond my wildest expectations. Not only is Ben a genius with mixing music; he is organized, professional and just gets it!!! He is kind, friendly and so easy to work with... Ben was a dream. I can go on and on about my experience with Ben. Do not look anywhere else...it's a waste of time. Ben is THE DJ everyone should hire for weddings, parties - whatever!!!!! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Karyn, 5/4/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1428334913581 the park chelsea nyc wedding 120
220x220 sq 1428334861917 the beyonder does melanie with lighting
220x220 sq 1464722420620 me and james 2

1 ENDORSEMENT
Had the awesome opportunity to work with Ben at a recent wedding. He was friendly with everyone, took time to greet the bride & groom. He showed up looking professional & kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long!!

94 9th Street Suite #2, Brooklyn, NY 11215   See On Map
718-885-7795 (phone)
Beyonder Events is a wedding DJ from Brooklyn, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, Tri-State area, and Surrounding areas. Beyonder Events is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Weddings and special events, all genres of music.