Agias Varvaras, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Beyond Vision Wedding Films

I’ve got a story to tell you. Your love story.

Hello.

I am Anthony, a destination wedding & elopement cinematographer from Greece.

My wedding films follow a particular philosophy:

I concentrate on glimpses of pure emotion, unexpected and unfiltered, and capture the naturally beautiful facial features and expressions, the dynamism of body language and the magic of the atmosphere created during that special day.

Although based in Greece, I have gone far from its borders –a keen travel enthusiast at the same time- filming weddings in a wide range of destinations all over the world, from Australia to Spain, Bali to Switzerland and so on.Through my extensive travelling, I have also grown to be incredibly familiar with the best places to shoot in a wide specter of destinations, both iconic and under the radar.

What do I consider myself? A storyteller, I like to say, unfolding your love story, one that is far from awkward poses and fake smiles. Rather, one filled with the intensity of the emotions and the unsurpassing momentum of one of the most special days of your lives.

Obsessively observant, I know in depth how to capture the combination of grand gestures, spontaneous moments and those little details that make the true difference.

After the cake is cut, the fireworks fade and the glitter lands, what is great to know is that a compelling video story, of your personal journey and celebration, was created, just for you, a treasure to hold for a lifetime.

Your love story starts here…and ends happily ever after.

P.S.

Free spirit and urban weddings, as well as the hippie and bohemian wedding cinematography styles, are some of my favorites! And, I must admit, they perfectly match with my unconventional personality and enthusiasm for travelling and adventure.

I constantly thank my couples for trusting me to be the one that captures their big day. It is an honour and responsibility, which I do not take lightly. They give me the opportunity to express my art through emotions. A lot of hard work is put in each and every film and when this work is rewarded not only by the couples, but by international organisations and festivals as well, it is the ultimate reward.

Below are some of the awards won in 2019:

- 1st as Best Video Editor by WEVA* (hosted in Prague) - 2nd as Best Colorist by WEVA*

- 2nd as Best Sound Designer by WEVA*

- Official Nominee at Best Wedding Film at Filmconvert

- Editors’ Choice at WEVA*

- Best of Video of 3 months at WEVA*

- Video of the Day at WEVA*

*(Worldwide Event Videographers Association)

Follow Beyond Vision Wedding Films on

Beyond Vision Wedding Films 5
  • Miglena

Miglena · Married on 07/18/2018

Talent, heart, and vision

All the way from Boston I stumbled upon Anthony’s website looking for videographers. One video captured my heart and it made me tear up. That’s when I had to find a way to get him to do my wedding!
    If you are looking for talent, heart, and vision you will find it all here! If you want someone to exceed your vision in capturing every tear and laugh on your special day you need BV Aerial Filmmaking! For someone with this talent, he is the most kind hearted person you will meet and made it so easy to be around even if you have never been around the camera.
    Anthony created our true love story in a 9 minute video that lets us relive every moment as if we were there again!
    I would recommend Anthony and his team to anyone that wants to be able to relive their special day forever! Will definitely rehire them again! I can’t thank you guys enough.

Beyond Vision Wedding Films 6
    Beyond Vision Wedding Films 16
    Beyond Vision Wedding Films 17
    Sent on 12/27/2018

Beyond Vision Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much Miglena and Kostas for your kind words! It's been a pleasure documenting your wedding at Costa Navarino! You and your family are amazing and heartwarming people!

Janice · Married on 10/14/2017

Anthony is an absolute gem! He is an amazingly talented videographer whose modern film style is far advanced from the "typical" wedding videographers. We hired Anthony for our recent elopement in Santorini and it was by far the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. From start to finish Anthony was amazing to work with - he worked with us to create and come up with a flexible package that would be the most beneficial to our needs. In addition, he is extremely professional, prompt with follow ups, and makes even the most camera shy person comfortable! You can tell he genuinely wants his clients to be happy and our video showed that as it was more than we could have ever imagined and by far exceeded our expectations. We were blown away by the final result and it was surreal as Anthony truly pays attention to the smallest details and was able to captures angles and moments that we totally didn't realize happened to create a visual depiction that is unique to his couples. We can't express our thank you enough for his services and for capturing one of the important moments in our lives. We, without a single doubt would hire Anthony again and would recommend him to any couple looking for videographer to truly capture their love story in the most authentic way.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Nikolas · Married on 09/09/2017

Just perfect!

Excellent experience to work with you. The result of your job was perfect. Except of the foul movie, you gave us the short movie, the best of our wedding. There are no words to express the result. I am so happy that you prepare that special event and moment of my life. Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Beyond Vision Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600.00
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download