9312 NE 76th Street, Vancouver, WA 98662 Map · Phone number

About Beyond The Veil Bridal

Beyond The Veil Bridal, The Affordable Elegance Wedding Dress Boutique, Vancouver WA & Portland OR Full Service Bridal Salon, All things bridal & everything formal, Personal One-to-One Private Appointment, Wedding Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids, Mothers, Flower Girl Dresses, Men's Formal Wear, Tuxedo Rental, Plus Size, Fashion Accessories, Veils, Intimates, Petticoats, Jewelry, Wedding Shoes, Gifts, Special Order, Package Deals, Custom Designs, In-House Alterations, Free Shipping, Free Steaming with Purchase, No Hidden Costs, Layaway, Financing Options, Payment Plans Designed to Fit Your Budget.

Follow Beyond The Veil Bridal on

17 Reviews for Beyond The Veil Bridal

• Christine

Christine Collins · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Excellent experience

I first found them at their original location. I called them with little notice as I was enroute. They squeezed me in. I arrived to Ann. She was simply delightful. We had a great experience. She found out what I looked and made great recommendations. I narrowed it down to 4 gowns but needed to bring my mother back for her input. It was my first dress shop. Then they moved. Their second location was not as bridal as the first but all the magic had not been completed. Ann was not there when I returned but the beautiful Pam was. I loved her. She was so helpful and honest. Complimentary but constructive. I bought my dress from them. Best price. Great service. It was comfortable and welcoming.

Alexis · Married on 01/20/2018

My mother Jennifer Zelaya had referred my sister and I to purchase our bridesmaid dresses here. It was an amazing experience and excited to go back for future wedding events!

Kara · Married on 08/19/2017

Had a great experience here!! They are so attentive and really care about you finding the perfect dress, rather than only making the sale. Was happy to not have to deal with snobby attitude or judjement while trying on dresses. The owners are very personable and take the time to make everyone trying on dresses in the store feel special. The attendant I worked with had only been working there for 4 days and did such a great job! Definitely recommend!

• Hayward's Decorations, LLC
    Hayward's Decorations, LLC Wedding Rentals

Jeff and Tamara are wonderful owners of the great store. Customer service is fantastic and they are always eager to help and go extra mile for their clients. Prices are also the best in town. Strongly recommend this place!

• 9312 NE 76th Street Vancouver, 98662 See on map