2479 Murfreesboro Road suite 351, Nashville, TN 37217 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Deals 1

About Beyond The Still Image Videography

Beyond The Still Image Videography

Where Creativity Meets Affordability!

Visit BeyondTheStillImage.com to view highlight videos and download our package flyers. Ceremony and Reception Packages start at $1,450.00

We are Bruce and Christine Karcher, owners and operators of Beyond The Still Image. Along with our team of talented videographers and editors, we bring you the finest in videography services at a price that allows you to stretch your budget.

• Multiple Angles: A minimum of 3 high-definition cameras for all weddings, all with 2-videographers.
  • Premium Digital Audio: We mic-up both the groom and officiant, plus singers, readers and musicians
  • Custom DVD: Photo of your choice imprinted directly onto the DVD, packaged in an elegant leatherette folio. DVD play time varies from around an hour all the way to 2-volume sets, depending on the package you book.
  • Credibility: Fully insured, registered with the State of Tennessee and member of the Association of Professional Entertainers.

All Ceremony and Reception Packages also include an online highlight video you can share via email or post on your FaceBook!

To check on our availability for your date, contact BEYOND THE STILL IMAGE VIDEOGRAPHY at:

615-482-6538 or email us at info@beyondthestillimage.com

Follow Beyond The Still Image Videography on

• Videos 4

10 Reviews for Beyond The Still Image Videography

Alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

Bruce and Christine were awesome. I can't express how grateful I am for everything they did on my wedding day. They captured every moment I told them I wanted and even things I wouldn't even have expected. They both were so friendly from the first time I met them, throughout the planning process, on my wedding day, and even after the wedding. Christine's response time to my e-mails was within the same day and I never felt like I was bothering her. She was open to my concerns (I was a worried bride) as well as every little question I had.

On the day of my wedding they arrived early and left late. They made sure I was happy before they left even if that meant they had to stay longer then they were supposed to. All of my guest talked about how Bruce was on the floor getting different angles and moving around everywhere. With all the footage they captured I had to get a double disc video. The quality of my wedding video is 5 stars! Every time I look at the video I shed tears because I couldn't have asked for anything more.

I would definitely recommend Beyond The Still Image for all your videography needs. You won't be disappointed. I know I wasn't.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Amber · Married on 09/06/2014

I have not yet seen my finished video but I have faith that it will be great. The Kirchners were so helpful, prompt, and easy to work with. They were right there and so concerned about catching all of my important moments. They wanted everything to be perfect. I felt like they really listened to me. They are so passionate about getting it just right. Beyond the Still Image is an incredible value. I priced a lot of other videographers which were more expensive. I am not sure if they would have given me the level of commitment to my day as Beyond the Still Image did. I would recommend them.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Bruce and Christine with Beyond the Still Image were absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. They were very easy to get in contact with throughout our entire process, from initial contact to receiving our Videos. They also provided the videos in the exact timeframe they promised! We were very pleased with our decision and highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Beyond The Still Image Videography 1
    ACTIVE MILITARY, FIRE FIGHTER & POLICE OFFICER 10% DISCOUNT
    We support our activity duty military, fire fighters and police officers. Thank you for your service to our country and communities. Get 10% off any package. Starting with our Classic $1,300 package for $1,170

• 2479 Murfreesboro Road, suite 351 Nashville, 37217 See on map