PO Box 89006, Atlanta, GA 30312 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,600
Availability Check your date

About Beyond The I Do

Beyond The I Do is a wedding and event planning company located in Atlanta, Georgia. Janelle Lamar, founder and lead planner, has been a wedding and event planner since she was 21. She has over 16 years of experience working in corporate-America, is a certified event planner with Emory University and has a certificate of interior design with New York Institute or Art and Design. Before opening up her own business, she worked with an established wedding planning company based in Atlanta.

Beyond The I Do provides event planning for wedding ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. As a big supporter of love and marriage, Janelle wants to customize each couple’s wedding day to reflect them. In addition to full, partial and day-of planning and coordination, this full-service wedding planner’s services include the following:

• Budget analysis

Beyond The I Do 4
Beyond The I Do 5
  • Crystal

Crystal Petersen · Married on 08/09/2019

I was blown away by how Janelle goes above & beyond to make every last detail absolutely perfect!

I worked with Janelle on a past styled shoot she put together, and I would recommend her 100 times over. She went above and beyond to make sure the shoot turned out perfect, even though she was organizing two different shoots for the same day. She was always quick to reply to any emails and I really appreciated how open she was to any ideas I had for the calligraphy elements of the shoot. The final style for the shoot looked spectacular, and I was really impressed at her ability to flawlessly organize so many vendors for 3 different shoots at the same time. I had an amazing experience working with her, and I would definitely suggest her to any bride wanting heir big day to not only looks gorgeous but go without a hitch!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Beyond The I Do's reply:

Thanks Crystal - it definitely makes my job easier when I get to work with talented professionals like you. I absolutely love your creative work and enjoy referring brides to you that need things like calligraphy and other designs.

Glori · Married on 08/08/2019

The most organized planner ever!

SHE IS AWESOME!! Janelle is the most detailed and organized wedding planner ever. As a wedding photographer that works often with her, I have to say that she does make your day run a lot smoother! If you are looking for a wedding planner, you should totally hire her!

Beyond The I Do 6
    Beyond The I Do 7
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Beyond The I Do's reply:

Thanks Glori! You are truly an amazingly talented photographer. I love working with professionals like you! Thank you for being glorious!!
  • Celeste

Celeste Y Hubbard · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding Team Ever

My husband and I used Beyond The I Do for our wedding planning and execution this past May and it was one of the best decisions we made. Janelle led and gave expert advice every step of the way including recommendations for vendors, creative ideas and schedule development and execution for the day of. Our wedding day was perfect and that was in large part to Janelle and her team's professionalism, friendliness and expertise in the event and wedding planning space. We were lucky to have her. Thank you!

Beyond The I Do 8
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Award

Beyond The I Do FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1600
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bailey's Bartending
    Bailey's Bartending Bar Services & Beverages

I absolutely love working with Beyond The I Do. Ms. Janelle pays close attention to the small details in order to make your event remarkable. If your looking for an event planner the searching stops here.

• PO Box 89006 Atlanta, GA, 30312 See on map