7230 West Ray Road, Suite 4, Chandler, AZ 85226 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About BevMo!

Congratulations!! You're getting married! BevMo! Can make all your wedding festivities the best by helping you select the right beverages. Register your wedding on BevMo.com/weddings, to receive one-on-one personal service, a beverage calculator, private tastings and complimentary delivery for orders over $500.

champagne cakegettyimages 483226108
RedCarpet
champagne cakegettyimages 483226108

14 Reviews for BevMo!

Louise · Married on 07/02/2017

This review is the for the Temecula CA store, but we also visited the Chino Hills store and were equally impressed - all staff that helped us were super friendly and helpful! We had scheduled an event tasting appointment and felt like VIPs, never rushed or pressured. We worked with Andrew at the Temecula store, and had the best experience. He did not feel like a salesman - he told us he's "on our team" and it really felt like it. He looked at 5-cent/other reasonably priced items first, and helped us narrow our selection down so much that we ended up spending HALF what we'd estimated... it was hugely appreciated! (Note: I had planned to buy basics like cranberry juice elsewhere, assuming they would be expensive since it's a "specialty" store... but their prices were on par with grocery stores, so we bought everything from them - a bonus to have all of it delivered together.) Andrew had researched pairings for the food we were serving (Lebanese, so not an easy task), made some very helpful suggestions and even opened an additional bottle when we weren't sure we liked the others. In the end we picked the perfect wines that were crowd-pleasers, but also are to our taste so we can enjoy the leftovers :) Andrew also helped us pick out liquors and beers (I was excited that they carry local crafts for very reasonable prices so we could get our favorite!) I like that they deliver items chilled and offer free delivery for large orders. They also always offer unbiased advice - I wish I'd caught his name, but a manager at the Chino Hills location helped me plan for large-batch cocktails and advised that we didn't need to pay for fancy liquors (he helped me pick ones that tasted just as good). We were thrilled to save so much on our budget and no matter who we talked to were knowledgeable and willing to help. I've been a BevMo customer for years but this experience really solidified my loyalty to them as the place to buy beverages!

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with BevMo was a breeze for what became a destination wedding! We moved to Los Angeles 2 months before our wedding in San Francisco, so we definitely did not want to purchase a nearly full bar worth of things and cart them up to Northern California. We worked with a guy at our local BevMo, and once he helped us create the full inventory of things we would need, he gave us an estimate, and passed our information along to the BevMo that would be handling our order and delivering to our venue (MAJOR plus) the day of our wedding. They contacted us for payment but everything else was handled by them. One snafu did occur and we were missing something from our original order. After the day had passed, we got confirmation from the bartending service that was serving and BevMo quickly resolved our issue without giving us a hassle! We saved a LOT of money by handling our own stuff through BevMo and the delivery made it headache-free, so we would definitely recommend their services for any wedding/large party planning!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Sara · Married on 10/20/2016

I worked with Brooke out of the Santee Bev Mo and everything was perfect. She was able to help we with how much I needed and helping me get whatever we asked in our $1200 budget. I was placing the order from another state, but my wedding was back home in San Diego and she worked with my mom for the legal stuff like a drivers license on file and that sort of thing. The delivery was free with a $500 order and was deleived to the venue on time, and cold. Brooke was very professional and kept in communication with me from the moment I reached out for more information of the whole process to the day before delivery. They coordinated with my wedding planner for the day of delivery and everything went very smooth! Would defiantly recommend to anyone throwing a big party or wanting to provide for their wedding personally. Great experience!

Sent on 12/19/2016