Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45248 Map · Phone number

About Bethany Asman Cakes and More

Bethany Asman Cakes and More is a wedding cake bakery for couples in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This bakery makes exquisite multi-tiered cakes for a couple’s wedding day, in any style the couples desire for their special day. The bakery makes many elegant and glamorous cakes, but can also take on rustic designs, vintage cakes, and more to match a couple’s wedding theme.

Experience
This baker runs a business out of their home. They started Bethany Asman Cakes and More after becoming a certified pastry chef. This certification prompted them to work in a bakery for a few years, before branching out and starting a wedding cake business.

Every sweet is made from scratch at this home bakery in Cincinnati. The process begins before the baking does however, with consultations between the couples and the bakery. This gives the bakery an idea of what to design for a couple’s wedding cake, before presenting them with a custom design. This is followed by private tastings. The baker uses local ingredients, and fresh fruit when needed. Then, on the wedding day, the cake is delivered by the bakery, and setup for couples as the centerpieces of the dessert table on a cake stand provided by Bethany Asman Cakes and More. In addition to cakes, this bakery can fill out a couple’s dessert table with the following options:

• Cake pops

9 Reviews for Bethany Asman Cakes and More

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2019

Gorgeous and delicious

Working with Bethany was great. The cake was incredible in flavor and the design was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Bethany is an amazing Baker with true talent! She has made several cakes for me. I have always ordered my cakes and baked goods from the BonBonerie Bakery on Madison Avenue until Bethany. Her cakes not only look amazing but they also taste as good as they look. She goes above and beyond with every detail she adds to every baked good she creates. Her pricing is more than fair and she goes out of her way to personalize each and every cake. She made my husband's military going away party cake and my son's birthday cake. She went above and beyond for both. She did a Goosebumps theme for my son's cake and designed a Slappy the Dummy that no one else could create. She completes cakes within a short time frame and really does an incredible job unlike anyone else. People are always amazed when they see my cakes (well Bethany's cakes) at our parties. I have given her number to several family members and parents of children my son is friend's with. If I could post pictures of the cakes, I would. She's wonderful as is her family who delivers them directly to my parties via a well deserved fee for the convenience. Thank you so much for your love of baking!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

Bethany made our cake for our wedding and it was exactly what we wanted and looked absolutely beautiful! She allowed us to have 4 flavors and they were all so delicious - for the taste testing she let us choose ANY flavor we could imagine and she would see what she could make of it! We loved working with Bethany!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Award

Bethany Asman Cakes and More FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands