Carrollton, TX 75011 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Beth Dreyer Photography

I love to shoot weddings! It's such an honor to be chosen as one of the memory keepers for a couple's most special day. After every wedding, I get home as fast as I can so I can start loading the images on my computer. Watching the images come up on my screen is my favorite part of photography! I loooove seeing the moments, the expressions, the details, the tears, and the joy flashing before my eyes while the pictures load.

Before your wedding, we'll get to know each other through your engagement and bridal sessions. When the wedding day finally comes you'll be completely comfortable with me running around following you with my camera and we'll be old friends. I'm very comfortable using diplomacy in delicate family situations and at ease making everyone feel as comfortable as possible.

I believe that your wedding images are best displayed in an album that tells the story of your day. Your wedding album will be the first heirloom of your newly formed family! After your wedding, I will have an album pre-design ready for you within two weeks and will work with you to fine tune it until we have an album that best showcases the magical memories of your beautiful wedding.

Follow Beth Dreyer Photography on

IMG8949
IMG6215

5 Reviews for Beth Dreyer Photography

Lindsey · Married on 05/29/2010

Beth did an awesome job for my daughter's engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and pictures the day of the wedding! We had her all day and it was great! Lindsey's album is awesome! And as her mother,I am getting a small bridal portrait book and a parent album! Can't wait to see them! Beth pays attention to all the details and is very personable! She has a gift for photography! Her pictures truly tell a story! She has and will always be a blessing to our family!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Mackenzie · Married on 07/04/2009

I used Beth Dreyer Photography for our engagement pictures, boudoir photos, and bridal portraits. I am so thrilled with the results. We wanted pictures that were a little more artistic and urban than traditional engagement pictures. Beth listened to what we wanted and expanded upon it- she was creative in picking settings/backdrops and poses. The colors in all our photos were amazing and really popped.

Also, Beth had such a quick return on all photographs. In less than a week she had all the photos ready to be viewed and purchased. This is so fantastic when you are excited to see all the pictures- its so hard to wait!

I would highly recommend using Beth Dreyer Photography. She's creative and the quality of the photos are amazing. We'll definitely be calling her the next time we need professional photography taken.

Sent on 08/04/2009

Desiree · Married on 06/20/2009

I would definitely recommend Beth Dreyer Photography for any event, but especially weddings. She captured our fun, special and intimate moments on our wedding day last June 2009. Her photographs capture the moment so well, and speak volumes about the people, place and event she is taking pictures of. I will always have beautiful memories of our special day because of Beth and her photography! Beth is also a friend of mine, and a delight to be around. I only wish we lived closer, so I could have her take more pictures for my husband and I. :-) Thanks Beth!

Sent on 01/24/2010

Beth Dreyer Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Beth Dreyer Photography 1
    Print Credit
    Everyone who pre-registers to view your photos before they are posted will receive a $5 print credit that can be used toward their print order! This print credit can be used toward the 2 for 1 promotion.
  • Beth Dreyer Photography 2
    2 for 1 Prints!
    For the first month after your photos have been posted to your online viewing/ordering gallery, you and anyone else who makes a print order will receive 2 for 1 prints! All prints are archival quality that will last a lifetime, are individually retouched and printed on the finest Kodak professional photographic paper.