1306 12th ST NW Suite #C, Washington, DC 20005 Map · Phone number

About Best Possible Music

In our view, hiring a DJ should be one of the simplest parts of planning your big event.

In reality, most people face uncertainty and stress looking for music service they can count on. Communicating your needs with confidence that your vision will be executed can be even harder!

My name is Kerry Gutknecht. I am a professional DJ with over a decade of experience and access to every song and genre you can think of, but more importantly, I have TASTE and the ability to see your vision and execute it with minimal worry and uncertainty. Absolute attention to your needs on your day is my guarantee.

Because we are a low-overhead operation, we can offer wedding reception sound services starting at $450 for the entire night. Non-wedding packages start at $250 for three hours and an additional $50 per hour after. I accept either a $100 deposit or a signed service contract to hold a date.

Microphones and MC services are of course included. A CD of your party mix is also included! We have the best, most reliable equipment to meet your needs. Party and ambient lighting and karaoke options are also available. We are available to come to your location anywhere inside the Washington, DC Beltway.

Your booking includes your choice of an in-person or phone consultation where we will discuss your needs and I will make absolutely sure I know what music you want and how you want it.

e94ffb7e3cf7dd05 1397687375990 www dj chico net 4