P.O. box 7119, York, PA 17404 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Best Laid Plans, LLC

A Fabulous Affair Awaits You

At Best Laid Plans LLC, our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. Or any event that reflects your unique personality and style. An event that you and your guests will delight in

menucard
bestpic
IMG0044

9 Reviews for Best Laid Plans, LLC

Kaitlyn · Married on 01/11/2014

Best Laid Plans is amazing! So friendly, GREAT food + many options! Every time I had a question I was always given a prompt response, and it was very flexible and easy to work with. I was honored to have Best Laid Plans cater at my wedding. Very professional. They set a great atmosphere too. I was so thankful to have them. They are a must. I would recommend them for anything & everything.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Tanya · Married on 01/11/2014

Best Laid Plans did a beautiful job with our daughters wedding. The food was fantastic, the service was outstanding. We received so many compliments regarding the food, everything was delicious! The wait staff was very professional and attentive. Yolanda was very easy to work with, she was very flexible and accomodated our every request. We had such an amazing experience with Yoland and her staff, we were able to sit back and enjoy the wedding with out a single worry. My daughters day turned out to be everything she had hoped for, needless to say.....I would highly recommend this caterer anyday!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Michele · Married on 08/03/2013

Exceptional service. Food was delicious. Went out of their way to make every part of our day perfect. I would highly recommend this caterer for any event.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Best Laid Plans, LLC FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, Italian, Mexican, Southern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? No Pork, Vegetarian