1626 wilcox ave 277, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Best Hollywood DJ

Excellence, Professionalism, Quality, Experience, and Fun is what my company brings to every event.

I pride myself in excellent customer service. I do everything I can to accommodate your requests and needs. And since this is my full time career, I have the time to focus my attention to each client, with quick replies to emails or calls, and I will always make time to meet if necessary.

When you book my services you assuring a successful wedding because I always provide:
Professional dress code, professional appearance of sound and lighting setups, and professional interaction with guests at your event.
Premium Sound and Lighting Equipment with top of the line Powered Speakers, wireless mics, and digital DJ setup.
Experienced DJ and Master of ceremonies with 14 years of experience
Fun atmosphere created through music selection, crowd participation, and lighting enhancements.

A little about myself: My name is Beni and I am the owner of Best Hollywood DJ. I have been providing professional entertainment since 2000. I first started DJing house parties and clubs. In 2005 I was booked to DJ my first wedding which was a great experience. Ever since I have continued to grow my business and have gained valuable knowledge and experience to make valuable wedding expereinces.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of my other options I provide:
PHOTO BOOTHS

15 Reviews for Best Hollywood DJ

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Organized, Professional Wedding DJ

We hired Beni at Best Hollywood DJ and were very happy with the services he provided. His prices were reasonable, and he provided an app to input music choices as well as a planning form. These tools were extremely useful to us, and even my friends and family who helped input choices in the app were impressed. We are music snobs, and Beni stuck to our preferences, and we were really happy with how things turned out. Our friends and family were on the dance floor from the beginning to end of our wedding, and I credit that to Beni...and the open bar. It was such a fun night!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Lily and Alex · Married on 12/08/2018

Best of the Best

We found them online, looking for best wedding dj in Hollywood, checked reviews and social media, and made a decision to contact Best Hollywood Dj. We liked what they had to offer, and couldn't be happier with the result. Beni is very sweet, professional and organized. We got a DJ, MC, Photobooth, Projection and uplighting. The event turned out amazing and the price was reasonable. DJ company and Beni played a major role in making everything smooth classy and fun at the same time. The music and sound were perfect. All the effects were impressive. We even got a scrap book with photo-booth collages, and Beni's assistant asked our guests to wright their greetings in front of the photos. Great idea! Loved the games and riddles Beni did with us. Soooo happy we found them.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Elena · Married on 10/07/2017

I was helping my sister in planning her wedding. We both had to clue what to do. Thank God we found Beni. He is truly the best. We saw him work at my our dad's coworker's wedding, and it was awesome. We decided to hire him, and it was a win win. He was with us from the beginning till the end, asking us great questions, giving great ideas. His music collection is fantabulous, and he is very creative with the guest entertainment part. My sister and her husband were on the 9th cloud, and Beni helped with creating the fairy tale wedding. We saw him do other events and got inspired to hire him, and he's worth every penny. I highly recommend Beni & Best Hollywood Dj.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Best Hollywood DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 754.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 706.00