Punaauia, PF PF 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Best Day Photo

Location: Melbourne, Australia.

(profile says Tahiti - no option for Australia.)

-------------------------------------

Best Day really describes my vision for the day. I want to let you have fun without a lot of worry or stress, I want to capture you looking absolutely stunning and I really do want it to be the best day of your life! I am a freestyle photographer – that means traditional when a beautiful, classic photo is ours for the taking, a photojournalist when your mom starts to cry, and a technical perfectionist to bring bright colorful beauty to your photographs. My goal is to capture the best available image at all times no matter the ‘style’ it fits into.

ww5

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Best Day Photo 1
    Military Discount
    First, thank you to our amazing United States armed forces! You allow me to make photos and get paid for it. To show my appreciation for our military I offer incentives for our armed forces to book wedding photography with Best Day Photo: * 5% off your total package for active or reserve military in any of the five military branches. * 2 free special military 4×5? 24 page softcover memory flip books. The softcover flip books are 24 photos of the bride and groom (and sometimes close family and siblings) from both the wedding and engagement session. When our troops go away from home we want you to both have one of these books – exact replicas of each other – to look at and remember what’s waiting (and coming home). To qualify for the military discount simply show your military ID at any point during the booking process. Thank you again.

• Blue Mountain Photo Works Wedding Photographers

Matt with Best Day Photo is truly a leader in the wedding photography industry. For at least 7 years many wedding professionals have been coming to him for advice. Best Day Photo is set to become the new standard in Maine wedding photography. When I think Maine Weddings, I think Best Day Photo.