Agoura Hills, CA 91301 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Best Day Ever Films

Best Day Ever Films is a premier wedding and events videography team that is based in Los Angeles, with the capability to travel out of state as well as to destinations around the world. We provide stunning cinematic films that you and your families will relive for years to come. We work with you on an individual basis to ensure every moment is captured, so that your film is as unique and special as your wedding. Each wedding is an expression of who you have become as a couple and so should the film that you share! Don't let priceless moments or special events in your life become just memories- we would love to help you document every precious detail. If you decide to hire us, we will work hard to deliver you nothing less than the film of your dreams!

Best Day Ever Films wishes you a lifetime of happiness as you and your partner embark on your journey together. Please visit our website www.bestdayeverfilms.com for more information and to secure your date on our calendar!

We look forward to speaking with you soon, Cheers!

Other couples have also viewed

• Sunwest Video

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

2 Reviews for Best Day Ever Films

Jasmine · Married on 03/06/2016

We wanted our video to be perfect and after thorough research we were lucky enough Megan and Richard were available to shoot our wedding. They were well prepared to capture the most memorable moments on film and take these moments and create a phenomenal video. When I watched my wedding video for the first time I was amazed at the talent displayed in the videography. Stop looking at other companies and go with Best Day Ever!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Lian · Married on 10/20/2012

I hired Best Day Ever shortly after I got engaged. I knew I wanted a beautiful wedding video but I didn't want anything cheesy or unnecessarily dramatic. I wanted something that truly reflected my groom and I and the wedding we had spent so much time planning. We got exactly that and so much more!! From gorgeous tracking shots to close-ups of my husband and I as we said our vows, I watch the video all the time and I still cannot get enough. It is the most perfect video for us to remember our wedding by and we can't wait to show it to future generations! Richard did such an amazing job of capturing every important moment. So grateful for Best Day Ever and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Best Day Ever Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• Agoura Hills, 91301 See on map
    Location of (Best Day Ever Films)