Bessie's Floral Designs

Oak Hill, WV View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Blooms by Bessie's, based in Oak Hill, West Virginia, offers couples a talented team of arrangers for their wedding day. With over 30 years of experience, they present clients with a wealth of knowledge and expertise for their special celebration. This small business strives to offer a personalized, down-to-earth experience for every couple they work with.

Couples interested in the talents of Blooms by Bessie's are welcome to meet or speak with this team to learn more about their available services. They offer a wide range of floral designs of varying sizes, all of which can be tailored to your personal needs. On the big day, they are happy to deliver and set up all your arrangements, letting you relax and enjoy their natural beauty. Along with conventional bouquets and centerpieces, this team can also provide:

• Cake toppers
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Pet flowers
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Sara H. Married on 06/29/2021

Easy to work with

We eloped in New River Gorge. We did not make the trip down to discuss anything, just planned via email. They were able to give me the most beautiful flowers, exactly as I described, all just via email. Super grateful for the experience.
    Amanda D. Married on 10/10/2020

Best of the best

They exceeded my expectations. Off the charts service. Everyone was speechless over my arrangement!! And everyone is so sweet and helpful.
  • Alex
    Alex B. Married on 09/19/2020

Saved the Day -- and made it PERFECT!

Barb and her team at Bessie's went above and beyond to make our day everything we ever wanted! It needs to be noted that Bessie's was not our original vendor for our florals. When our original florist stated they could not guarantee the majority of our flowers and could not guarantee that they could even be there to set up the arrangements due to Covid restrictions, I, of course, panicked. I had always envisioned my wedding with a ton of elaborate floral arrangements and it seemed as though that wasn't going to be feasible. My wedding planner immediately contacted the most reliable and most talented florist she works with - Barb at Bessie's. She discussed with her the situation at hand and without falter, Barb agreed, with excitement, to do our wedding. She even spoke directly to me on the phone to confirm that she would indeed make our dreams a reality. . .and she did exactly that. The florals for our wedding were absolutely stunning! I could not have asked for anything else. She truly made my visions come to life. My wedding planner provided them with the design plan we created and Bessie's NAILED IT!! I cannot say enough wonderful things - not only did they provide dreamy, magnificent, beautiful florals, they provided us with peace of mind. After the initial meeting with Barb, we never once worried about that aspect of our wedding. Gave them 5 stars because I unfortunately give them more.

124 Main St. W Oak Hill, WV, 25901
304-469-2230

Monday thru Saturday, 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Location of (Bessie's Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding