124 Main St. W, Oak Hill, WV 25901 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bessie's Floral Designs

Bessie's Floral Designs, based in Oak Hill, West Virginia, offers couples a talented team of arrangers for their wedding day. With over 30 years of experience, they present clients with a wealth of knowledge and expertise for their special celebration. This small, family-owned business strives to offer a personalized, down-to-earth experience for every couple they work with.

Couples interested in the talents of Bessie's Floral Designs are welcome to meet or speak with this team to learn more about their available services. They offer a wide range of floral designs of varying sizes, all of which can be tailored to your personal needs. On the big day, they are happy to deliver and set up all your arrangements, letting you relax and enjoy their natural beauty. Along with conventional bouquets and centerpieces, this team can also provide:

• Cake toppers
img 0776 51 1991945 160294364717898

8 Reviews for Bessie's Floral Designs

• Alex

Alex B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Saved the Day -- and made it PERFECT!

Barb and her team at Bessie's went above and beyond to make our day everything we ever wanted! It needs to be noted that Bessie's was not our original vendor for our florals. When our original florist stated they could not guarantee the majority of our flowers and could not guarantee that they could even be there to set up the arrangements due to Covid restrictions, I, of course, panicked. I had always envisioned my wedding with a ton of elaborate floral arrangements and it seemed as though that wasn't going to be feasible. My wedding planner immediately contacted the most reliable and most talented florist she works with - Barb at Bessie's. She discussed with her the situation at hand and without falter, Barb agreed, with excitement, to do our wedding. She even spoke directly to me on the phone to confirm that she would indeed make our dreams a reality. . .and she did exactly that. The florals for our wedding were absolutely stunning! I could not have asked for anything else. She truly made my visions come to life. My wedding planner provided them with the design plan we created and Bessie's NAILED IT!! I cannot say enough wonderful things - not only did they provide dreamy, magnificent, beautiful florals, they provided us with peace of mind. After the initial meeting with Barb, we never once worried about that aspect of our wedding. Gave them 5 stars because I unfortunately give them more.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Hollie · Married on 08/06/2016

Phenomenal flowers--they go out of their way to make your wedding flowers extra special. My bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were stunning as well as the rest of the decorations. They created the perfect display and captured my vision beyond my expectations. I would give Bessie's Floral the highest recommendation as they produce top notch floral arrangements. Thank you so very much for your hard work!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Bessie's Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100
    $ 150
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 124 Main St. W Oak Hill, WV, 25901 See on map
    304-469-2230 (Phone number)
    Monday thru Saturday, 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
    Location of (Bessie's Floral Designs)