2191 Main st #207, San Diego, CA 92113 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bespoke.

We at Bespoke love texture and color. We are all about the tactile qualities in life, and have been known to fondle a flower or two. Self-proclaimed flower geeks, we love to talk about the lore behind certain flowers. And, while we’re not going to dissuade you from using hydrangea in your bridal bouquet because it means ‘frigidness,’ isn’t it fun to know that a posy of sweet peas means ‘thank you for a lovely time’? We believe that it is sharing the little details like that that sets us apart.

We pride ourselves in always being approachable, enthusiastic, and genuine. We know that you’re excited about your day, and we want to share in that with you! Enthusiasm is infectious and breeds creativity.

Everyone has some sort of budget to stick to, and we always do our best to stick to yours. Creative thinking, and compromise (although, we never compromise on quality) give wiggle room to most budgets, and allow us to create a budget savvy event that looks priceless. We love working closely (sometimes, it feels like we're co-conspirators) with our couples to create the perfect look for your day.

Each couple is unique, and because of that, every wedding is unique, too. It is our greatest joy in this profession to get to live our dream celebrations out through each event we help create.

Please, give us a call at 619.850.2408, or, drop us a line at info@BespokeOccasions.com, so we can start creating the celebration experience of your dreams!

peers2
michelleBrendanwall
cakedetails

31 Reviews for Bespoke.

Jasmine · Married on 03/19/2017

I can't fully express what a joy it is to witness Leah making her magic. Her craft is absolutely of the highest caliber—she's an absolute inspiration, from the most grand and elaborate design to the tiniest little detail. As a photographer, every chance I get to work with her is an opportunity to be whisked into a dreamland of floral fabulousness. Of course, being immensely creative is only one part of a wonderful experience, and she delivers big in terms of her professionalism, reliability, ideation, and ability to interpret and understand every client's unique needs. She brings something new to the table every single time we work together, and always puts 110% of herself into every project. She cares so much about helping others realize their vision, her passion is contagious, and I could not recommend her more highly.

Kristi · Married on 02/25/2017

Finding a florist you can trust with a vision can be hard, but not with Leah at Bespoke! I only knew I wanted succulents, daisies, gardenias, and yellow roses for sure. Leah was more then excited to help with this as most brides don't have yellow in their floral arrangements. I didn't give her a direction just what I knew I wanted, anything else added that she felt would work I let her have free range. I was not disappointed. Everything was so beautiful. Leas design in all our centerpieces and enhancements to the other tables at our cocktail and reception were so unique. There was already an arch in place at our ceremony site and she added to it and looked magical. We added daisies down the isle as a tribute to my parents wedding where my mom had mostly daisies. Everything was simple but perfect.

Leah was so professional and fun to work with and her excitement about doing our wedding made me excited to see what she came up with and was amazed by the outcome. Succulents was a huge must for me so guests could take them home and they last forever. She made everything come together and was pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to any future brides who have a vision of what they want or even need some guidance. She set up a pinterest board for her ideas and suggestions and I really had nothing to change in her ideas. Everything was great. She came in and brought my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets, then went to help the guys with their boutonnieres, then was off to get the rest of the day set up. She loves doing this and you can see it in her work and her beautiful personality. Highly recommend Leah with Bespoke!

Our flowers were beautiful. I send Leah pictures of flowers I liked and was blown away by the final results. I made changes the week of our wedding and Leah was very accommodating. We received many compliments on the flowers. Leah is a pleasure to work with and would highly recommended her.

Bespoke. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 88.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 93.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 152.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,686.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings

• Silhouette Event Planning and Design
    Silhouette Event Planning and Design Wedding Planners

Leah is such a talented florist! As an event planner, it is important to me that she listens to her clients wants and needs and can deliver, and Leah does just that. She is just fantastic and I highly recommend her services! April Silhouette Event Planning and Design

• My Girls on Film Studios
    My Girls on Film Studios Wedding Hair & Makeup

Leah is fantastic at what she does. Her unique style will enhance any event or make any floral gift extra special! Without a doubt, I would use her for any upcoming event!

• Betty Blue Events
    Betty Blue Events Wedding Planners

I adore working with Bespoke! Their constant stream of new and inventive ideas never ceases to amaze me. Leah, the owner, has a wonderful way of always exceeding any expectations I may have (and my expectations are usually pretty high!) I tend to work with weddings on specific budgets and Leah is always able to make beautiful creations that meet my bride's needs without compromising on style. Her eye for color combinations, texture, and harmony is uncanny and always impressive.

• 2191 Main st #207 San Diego, 92113 See on map