Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bespoke Affairs

tailor made weddings & events
SERVICES:
Bespoke is a British term employed in a variety of applications to mean an item custom-made to the buyer's specification.

Bespoke Affairs is a full service event design and coordination studio. Every event at Bespoke Affairs is custom tailored to reflect your personal style and taste. We recognize that each client has individual needs and therefore create a custom package to reflect that. Since we are a small boutique studio we are able to establish close personal relationships with all of our clients making the planning process fun for everyone involved.

We believe that every event should be an act of collaboration in order to make it unforgettable. We not only oversee the logistics of the day to ensure that your event unfolds flawlessly, but we are designers who have a passion for creating memorable events....events that leave a truly remarkable impression.

This is the day you have been dreaming about. Let us help you make it a reality. Contact us today to get started!

ABOUT ME:
Growing up surrounded by a family in the film industry I have always gravitated towards everything creative. A former actress with a background in fine art, film and television production, it wasn't until after my own wedding that I discovered the event industry and found a career where I could incorporate all my first loves - art, design, and production...and I haven't looked back since.

I consider myself to be a bit of a throwback. I find tons of inspiration in interior design - especially Hollywood Regency mixed with flea market finds and Mid Century French. I am also incredibly stimulated by all the sights and sounds of New York City. Ultimately, I'm inspired by my couples...their relationships, families, cultures, interests, the list goes on and on.

When working with a couple I learn as much about them as possible in order to tailor the event to their sensibilities, thus making it bespoke. My job is to translate your personality, wishes and vision into the wedding of your dreams. I know what a bride craves and I always bring endless amounts of enthusiasm and creativity to my work. I become your best friend during the planning process. I am the bridesmaid you always wanted!

After nearly a decade of living in the East Village, with a brief stint in Hoboken, New Jersey, my husband and I are happy to now call Westfield, NJ home. I’m known as the wedding planner with the small Yorkie Sir Harry Winston...I look forward to meeting you soon and so does Winston.

Happy Planning!
adrienne colosimo

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Bespoke Affairs on

10 Reviews for Bespoke Affairs

Best Planner EVER, could not imagine our dream comign together without Bespoke Affairs.

Profile Picture jen, 10/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Adrienne was absolutely wonderful! I wasn't sure I needed a wedding planner at first but I can't imagine how I would have done without her. Her contacts with vendors got me much more than I expected for the price I wanted to pay. She had an answer for all my questions and had great recommendations to make my wedding even more special and personalized. She definitely saved me money and time. On the day of my wedding, I could relax and spend time with my family and friends while we got ready and I didn't have to worry about anything. Adrienne even folded all the napkins herself to make sure they were perfect. Her attention to detail was excellent. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are many decisions to make during the wedding process. And a few of them, you cannot afford to mess up. As you (hopefully) only work with one wedding planner in your life, it is difficult to contrast the pros and cons between wedding planners. Fortunately, I can write with sincerity that Adrienne Colosimo from Bespoke Affairs is truly amazing - a step above the rest - the best. We made the right decision to work with her. If you are looking for a wedding planner or not sure if you want or need one you must do yourself a favor and meet her. Chances are you will instantly know she is someone you can trust, rely on and have a blast with. Adrienne instantly proved herself by negotiating a huge amount off the per-person cost at a venue (saving our parents thousands). Further she had a huge network of contacts in the NYC area, helping us find amazing decorations that were unique and incredibly hard to find. Adrienne made our wedding better. She has a passion that makes it that much more exciting to plan your own wedding with her. She became the person who never got tired of hearing and helping decide every detail of our wedding. I have never quite had someone be so quick and responsive to my every thought and need. She was a complete professional and someone we are happy to say that we are friends with, a year past our wedding.

Profile Picture Heidi , 4/8/11, 1 Review

Photos

8 Photos

Bespoke Affairs

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1531403849 f9a8869f4e2e9022 1531403847 b9d2d14d57f9531d 1531403843189 1 1
220x220 sq 1531403848 27b897bb3f2491d8 1531403847 54bb1a99588791b0 1531403843193 2 2
220x220 sq 1531403849 4ec704af433594c6 1531403847 cf0e0fee8984b8b3 1531403843194 3 3
220x220 sq 1531403849 674c94792a919576 1531403848 d083940415b6622e 1531403843195 4 4
220x220 sq 1531403849 9bc64ac8386a0ed9 1531403848 89cefb164092b126 1531403843196 5 5
220x220 sq 1531403849 ca408681d4ca7048 1531403848 c3db3487f6bbfa77 1531403843197 6 6
220x220 sq 1531403849 ec347e5193a5d4b5 1531403848 7339d6cabddb8357 1531403843200 7 7
220x220 sq 1531403849 2c16cfbc609479fa 1531403848 a99124713b7eeac2 1531403843202 8 8

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working alongside Adrienne! It's truly a pleasure...

There are many words that come to mind when I think if Bespoke Affairs- professional, creative, and organized are just a few of them. Working with Adrienne was such a pleasure, and her hard work and planning made the wedding day go so smoothly for me and more importantly, the Bride and Groom! Hope I get to work with you guys again soon!

Adrienne at Bespoke Affairs is a dream to work with. Her events are always so gorgeous. Beyond words! She is so organized, calm, and sweet. Any bride would be lucky to have Adrienne working with her on her wedding.

Adrienne is a DOLL! Talented, creative and sophisticated. Her work is impeccable!

Serving NYC & NJ, Westfield, NJ 07090   See On Map