Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BerryGood Light and Sound

Important - No More Bookings in 2014

Alan and Angela are taking their love of weddings to the next level and are opening Berry Acres in 2014!

We will no longer be available for mobile events in 2014!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Kansas City

173 Reviews for BerryGood Light and Sound

Everybody loved the DJ! He did a great job at anticipating the mood of the crowd and adjusting the music accordingly. He was also very good at communicating, calling and meeting with us right before the wedding to see if we needed anything. He also provided lighting which matched our color scheme and was the MC for the reception. He did a great job at keeping everyone entertained. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User5150675, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Berry Acres was absolutely phenomenal! Angela and Alan catered to our every need. The food was great, the venue is amazing and the staff was great to work with. We received nothing but amazing feedback from our guests. Everything ran smoothly from setting up to cleaning up and the bride's room was awesome for everyone to get ready. I had a mishap with my dress and it got taken care of and nobody noticed. Everything went so great and we couldn't have asked for anything better! Angela and Alan were a joy to work with and they have the best venue available in the Kansas City area.

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Alan & Angela helped make our wedding celebration a night we will never forget! They were great to work with, did a fabulous job on the photo montage, and even allowed some guests to karoake towards the end of the night! They were super helpful and flexible! A+

Profile Picture User3678437, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

7 Photos

4 VIDEOS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1237257890480 aa1

Fabulous Fridays and Super Sundays!

Redeem In-Store
Are you getting married on a Friday or Sunday? We offer great discounts for you! Call or email today for details!
#WWeda6e251b672a485

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with BerryGood Light and Sound on several events. They are very professional and create magical events for each and every one of my clients. They offer amazing DJ services, along with lighting and slideshow production. I would recommend BerryGood to any client, co-worker, friends, or family. They are the real deal!

BerryGood Light and Sound is AMAZING!! They really know how to keep an event going. He is wonderful to work with and I look forward to the next time we get to work with them. You will not be disappointed choosing BerryGood!!

Berry Good ran a fabulous show and kept the party going. They did some things that I haven't seen any other DJs do and the set up was top of the line.

I highly recommend Alan and Angela Berry with BerryGood Light and Sound! They have handled many events at Loose Mansion and have never disappointed a client! They are one of only a few DJ's we refer to our clients. Barbara Saathoff, Owner Loose Mansion

Great selection of music! Great Sound! Wonderful lighting and they also offer up lights! We recommend Berry Good for your next event!

Events