Kissimmee, FL 34747 Map · Phone number

About Bento Bakery

Bento Bakery... A Moms Love Story

The idea for BENTO BAKERY was born while grocery shopping with two very hungry kids. While making our way through the checkout aisle, it was inevitable that a display full of sugar would catch the attention of my cranksters. I grabbed what I thought was the most healthiest snack, a small bag of gummy bears. Only to find out it was loaded with artificial ingredients I could barely pronounce. This led me on a quest to create a healthy and affordable candy shop!

Last summer, while traveling across the United States, I dauntingly tasted countless candies. I'm so thankful to have found a group of artisan candy makers who have the same healthy standards that I desired to bring to market.

We use only natural sweeteners, with ingredients grown only in America.
(Sorry China & Germany)
Using FDA -approved food packaging, our takeout boxes are fun, conversational totes, filled with artisan edibles in delicious flavor combinations!

We are thrilled to offer Kamikaze Bears, designed for adults in mind. (Sorry kids)
Creating a signature shot has never been easier. Simply infuse your fave beverage with our Kamikaze Bears and enjoy!

Just one taste and I'm sure you'll agree...

Love & Gummies,

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Shipping
  • What items are available? Edible Treats
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No