2013 Beth Drive, Slidell, LA 70458 Map · Phone number

About Benny Dupre Professional Photography

I am a self-taught photographer, practically born and raised in a studio. My father was a professional photographer, so it's in my blood. I have worked under professionals as well as managing a photo lab for 9 years. I am very picky about color and quality, easy to work with and enjoy all weddings.... especially when they serve Chocolate Covered Strawberries at the reception!!

296feee58296f263 1219087849884 IMG 5497
borchers wedding
borchers wedding
shelly lombard
shelly lombard
296feee58296f263 1219087849884 IMG 5497

4 Reviews for Benny Dupre Professional Photography

Monica · Married on 06/30/2007

I love Benny! My pictures are gorgeous! If I could change anything, I would get more pictures of just me and my husband, but other than that, everything was perfect! She was really nice, and really easy to work with. Her work is great! I'd recommend her to any LA bride!

Sent on 10/29/2007

Benny Dupre Professional Photography's reply:

oh monica, that is so sweet of you, thank you!! i'm very happy that you were pleased with the work and hope that your new life is taking off and as wonderful as you anticipated it to be. i had no idea this site even existed until i got an email from the website itself. this is a great site toooo!!!
    im sure that your family misses you, but i wish you and Lou the best of luck. again, thanks.
    my business thrives on compliments by word of mouth more than anything!!

Michele · Married on 08/27/2010

2.4
      0.0

Being a person who is fair I wanted to let anyone who read this know that I did receive my daughters homecoming pictures today 8-1-11. The pictures were of beautiful quality and Benny did include a large amount of extra pictures. There were 4-8x10s 4-5x7s and 30 wallet size, this was much much more than I ordered.

I do appreciate Benny giving us the pictures as their a part of our daughter's history.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Michele · Married on 11/30/2002

0.4
      0.5

What a nightmare! In February of 2011 Benny Dupre took my daughter's homecoming pictures. As of to date I STILL do NOT have the pictures. Countless messages, emails and phone calls with not ONE RESPONSE!! I may actually have to take this woman to small claims court just to get my daughter's pictures. Benny is NOT a professional. Never again!!!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Benny Dupre Professional Photography's reply:

Dear NawlinsGurl. I'm sorry that you are so unhappy about the ONE error in the whole homecoming experience at FBCS. I'm not sure if you are aware of my accident or not but I totaled my motorcycle and nearly lost my right leg just 3 weeks after homecoming. After severe injuries I ended up with a horrible infection in my right knee area and had a week long hospital stay with IV antibiotics. I'm lucky to be able to sit here with two legs in this chair. I still cannot drive or stand or sit for long periods of time. My son came from Tampa to pick me up just to get me out of the house for 2 weeks. The trip was excruciating but I got home last night, the 13th, and believe me... your daughter's homecoming pictures will be the first thing I start on Monday morning. I have never had complaints from anyone until you and I'm sorry it happened. But in this case it could definitely not be helped. Again, I apologize and when I print your daughter's pictures next week I will print extras besides what she originally ordered. I have not received any messages at all from you. I can be reached on my cell phone @ 985-640-4474 at any time. My home phone stays off most days because my son works nights and sleeps days.

Sincerely,
    Benny Dupre

I do consider myself a very good photographer, this was just a bad accident and believe me, I wish with all my heart that it had never happened.

Benny Dupre Professional Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images

• 2013 Beth Drive Slidell, 70458 See on map
    9856404474 (Other Phone Number)