1 H Street Apt. 304, San Rafael, CA 94901 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bennett Weddings

My goal at a wedding is to be unobtrusive yet ready to take charge if the situation dictates. Experience has given me the ability to anticipate the action and be in the right place at the right time to capture beautiful and spontaneous moments. Going above-and-beyond can't be outlined in a contract but it's always delivered. Yes it's true that I painted a bride's nails before her wedding ceremony - she ran out of time and somebody had to do it !! If you are looking for the perfect blend of contemporary photojournalism and classic portraiture, my laid-back style might be a great match for your once-in-a-lifetime event...

In addition to my Web site you will find all sorts of useful information in my Blog and lots of additional photos !!

www.BennettWeddings.com/blog

MichelleTan02
Models01

11 Reviews for Bennett Weddings

Ravan · Married on 10/26/2011

Jason Bennett totally exceeded my expectations!! He is laid back, yet professional and engaging. He did an absolute AMAZing job capturing our wedding day, and impressed every single one of our guests (as well as myself and my husband) with his service, and skill and attitude. I would recommend him to any and all!!!

Leslie · Married on 10/09/2010

Jason was by far my favorite vendor! Not only is he a genius photographer, he is a really nice guy who is passionate about his work. The first time I interviewed Jason I knew he would be perfect. He pays such attention to details and really got to know my husband and I so he knew what we wanted out of our photos. We shot our engagement photos with him and our German Shepherd and I couldn't have been happier with the final product. My husband doesn't really like to smile and Jason was able to put him at ease and got great shots of him. He has such a vision of what looks good and gave us our opinion without being pushy or bossy. In fact, he is a very laid back guy but is assertive when he needs to be. For our wedding, I gave him a list of shots that I wanted and I know he took every one. He was there all day and got some absolutely amazing shots. Jason is a perfectionist and really loves his work, which shows in both his personality and his work product. I couldn't have imagined a better photographer. We are going to continue to use him to take family portraits. I highly recommend Jason, you can't go wrong with him!

Heather · Married on 08/08/2010

As a previous bride and now a vendor, I have had the chance to work with Jason many times; and it is ALWAYS a pleasure. Jason has a way of capturing all of the intimate details of the couple's special day. Jason evokes the love, passion, and beauty of the couple as well as everything in between. He's not your normal "stuffy" photographer and he becomes part of the family. I cannot think of any other photographer that meets all my expectations on all levels!

Bennett Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bennett Weddings 1
    30% Off or More for Non-Weekend Weddings !!
    If you are getting married on a Monday - Friday you are entitled to a significant discount of 30% or more off standard rates. Please inquire for more specifics.

• Aaron Lee Films
    Aaron Lee Films Wedding Videographers

Glamorous, crsip, and bright is how I would describe Jason's style. Wedding photography with a fashion aesthetic.

• Inn Marin
    Inn Marin Hotel Weddings

Loved working with Bennett Weddings. Extremely talented photographer and a joy to work alongside.

• Unveiling Designs by Heather
    Unveiling Designs by Heather Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been doing makeup artistry for 13+ years and hands down, my first recommnedation to brides for a photgrapher is Bennett Weddings. Jason Bennett captures the memories exactly how couples want it. He is incredibly enthusiastic and a blast to work with. Bennett weddings has beautiful style and you will not be disappointed. Actually, you probably will end up wanting to be his friend, he's that good!

• 1 H Street Apt. 304 San Rafael, 94901 See on map