2288 NE Meadow Lane, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number

About Bend Floral Artistry

Bend Floral Artistry makes your wedding floral dreams come true, working within your budget to create custom floral designs including bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, arbors and floral walls. Emily Miller, Floral Designer and Business Owner, has lived in Central Oregon for 18 years bringing a vast knowledge of Central Oregon, the local venues and the plantlife present in the high desert.
www.bendfloral.com

Bend Floral Artistry Bend, OR
581788632f6d7ab7 1533077319 255dddeea2fb17b9 1533077318 70c0d195ab684b29 153307

8 Reviews for Bend Floral Artistry

Lorraine · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful flowers, Inspired Design, Fun to Work With!

Our experience with Emily at Bend Floral Artistry was exceptional, she was fun to work with, flexible for our budget and needs, and very talented. We had a vision of what we wanted, but Emily took those concepts and made them so much more beautiful than we envisioned! It was like a forest fairyland at our wedding, and much of that atmosphere was because of her fantastic work. The bouquets were exquisite, our table decor was wonderful, and the flowers placed on our archway were stunning. At the end of the night, I pulled the flowers out of the table vases and took them home. They lasted more than a week in my vases at home, allowing us to enjoy them further. I can't recommend Bend Floral Artistry enough, Emily's talent and hard work made our day so special!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Jamie Langskov · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic all around

Emily is a real pleasure to work with. She did a wild flower theme for my wedding and had both creative, beautiful ideas and flexibility to adapt to my input. She also helped guide and make sense of the chaos that is wedding planning and helped me stay within the budget I gave her by suggesting appropriate substitutions and keeping me realistic. She worked great with my planner and other vendors to create a beautiful, cohesive experience throughout my wedding. Overall really great value too when other florists wanted to quote me three times as much, wouldn't respond to me for weeks, and didn't really even listen to what I wanted. I would highly recommend Bend Floral Artistry for any event. She delivers stunning results and will ensure that you have the event of your dreams.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Annie

Annie Mueggenburg · Married on 06/08/2019

My dream and vision came true

Where to begin! When I first met Emily I simply just had pictures from Pinterest to show her. I have and have always been clueless when it comes to flowers, but Emily knew right off of the bat what flowers to use and what direction we should go in. Emily was able to help my dream and vision come true; I could not help but smile when I saw the "final product" on my wedding day, she really went the extra mile. If you get the chance to work with Emily, do not hesitate, book right away!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Bend Floral Artistry FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 230.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 2288 NE Meadow Lane Bend, Oregon, 97701 See on map