2288 NE Meadow Lane, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bend Floral Artistry

Bend Floral Artistry (www.bendfloral.com) makes your wedding floral dreams come true, working within your budget to create custom floral designs including bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, arbors, reception decor and floral walls. Emily Miller, Floral Designer and Business Owner, has lived in Central Oregon for 20 years bringing a vast knowledge of Central Oregon, the local venues and floral design.
www.bendfloral.com

• Woman-owned
Follow Bend Floral Artistry on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Posie Shoppe

Real Weddings 2 Photos

28 Reviews for Bend Floral Artistry

Catie M. · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Bend Floral Artistry made my wedding a DREAM

Emily is simply incredible; I cannot say enough about her and her beautiful work. She was eager, responsive and passionate during the initial planning of our wedding and then when we had to reschedule due to the pandemic, she bent over backwards to still make our new wedding date work – even with having to arrange the florals for another wedding that weekend! I was floored by her flexibility and kindness. Also, on the day of the original wedding date, she so graciously delivered an arrangement to my fiancé’ and I. It made the weird, somewhat sad day, absolutely beautiful.
    When the day came for our actual wedding, Emily knocked it out of the park. As I was walking down the aisle to my husband, I was floored by the arbor arrangement and all the work she had put in to make the venue gorgeous. It exceeded all of my expectations and could not have asked for anything better. She took my vision and brought it to life. I am so so thankful and will always look back at pictures in awe and fondness of all the beautiful florals. If you book Emily, you will not be disappointed. Her work is beautiful, and she is an absolute dream to work WITH.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Deborah V. · Married on 07/10/2021

Choose Bend Floral Artistry with Confidence!

We we were extremely pleased with the flowers for our Sunriver, OR wedding. From start to finish it was a delight working with Emily at Bend Floral Artistry. She captured the bride's vision of the flowers perfectly!
    We particularly appreciated that she delivered the flowers personally and promptly. Any bride can confidently choose Bend Floral Artistry for her special day!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Jassmine V. · Married on 05/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing Florals!

Emily at Bend Floral Artistry is amazing and wonderful to work with! My entire experience - from start to finish - was nothing short of perfect. Emily is incredibly accommodating and worked with me to create a package that included everything I wanted/needed and that fit within my budget. A couple of weeks before the wedding, we learned that we would need extra centerpieces due to COVID restrictions. Emily took this request in stride even though I gave her extremely short notice. She delivered and set up all of our florals on our wedding day, making the process effortless for me. Not only was she amazing to work with, but the arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined. The hardest part was leaving the arrangements behind after our reception. Thank you for helping make our day perfect, Emily!

Sent on 06/11/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bend Floral Artistry FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 280
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 22
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65
    $ 250
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• 2288 NE Meadow Lane Bend, OR, 97701 See on map
    Location of (Bend Floral Artistry)