Ben Bridge

• Moissanite Co.
  • Arvino Online
  • Arvino Jewelry

3 Reviews for Ben Bridge

Service here is wonderful. All of the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. We bought our wedding bands here and love them. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 03/13/2016

We got my engagement ring and wedding band here and will probably return to get my fiance's wedding band when the time comes. They have a beautiful selection and are extremely knowledgeable and professional. We were helped by three different people between all the times we came in and each one was patient and took the time to explain step by step every detail of how their rings were created and valued, from stone, metal type, location, clarity, cut etc. I left feeling like I had taken a small seminar on jewelry! But the best part was that they never made us feel pressured to make a decision before we ready and allowed me to try on rings multiple times and never made me feel like I was bothersome. They also were very flexible with payment plans and have a fantastic insurance plan that protects all the stones and the integrity of my rings for the rest of my life. Which is GREAT! I would definitely go back to them again.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Cassie · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I got our wedding rings here. The girls they had working there were so helpful and kind. I got a simple platinum band and the price was amazing! For my husbands ring they were very helpful picking out what would be the best fit for him.
    I really enjoyed working with them and I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2013