Bellingham, WA 98225 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Ben Bender Photography

I've been photographing weddings for almost 10 years, and I still love the beauty in each one! I'm normal, and think I have a good sense of humor. This is great for you, because you get to hang out with me all day. When I photograph a wedding, I want you to be able to forget I'm there. That way, I get to capture the relationships between you and the people you love. Let's talk about your wedding, and find out if I'd be a good fit!

-Ben

wbb

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Ben Bender Photography

Carolyn · Married on 09/27/2008

Hire this man! Seriously. Ben is not only a talented photographer, but he does it with heart and passion. Ben photographed our wedding with an assistant and they captured our special day from many different angles. My husband refered to them as ninjas because they seemed to be every where at once. Very impressive. Bens creative mind along with his experience and passion results in amazing photographs you will be very pleased with! He is polite and easy to work with. If you tell him an idea you have he will execute it beautifully, and if you are stumped for ideas he has tons of creative ideas. Everyone I know that has hired Ben has been more than pleased! Let him capture every moment of your special day!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2009

Ben did an awesome job not only taking our photos, but also being flexible as far as how the day went. We took additional pictures after the reception that we hadn't planned on doing, but he was more than willing to accommodate us in that. Everyone who's seen our wedding pictures thinks they're amazing--we highly recommend Ben and his work!

Sent on 02/19/2010

Ben Bender Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning

• Ideal Entertainment
    Ideal Entertainment Wedding DJs

Ben is terrific to work with! He's talented, unobtrusive, organized and passionate. His simple approach and eye for creativity make him one of my favorite photographers to work with. I would recommend Ben Bender to ANY discerning couple with FULL confidence.

• Bellingham, 98225 See on map