Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Belvedere Stories

Stunning Wedding Cinematography

Hi, we're Belvedere Stories, a boutique film company that tells your stories with all the memories, moments and delicately subtle details that make you, you. So, what’s your story? We’d love to get the scoop!
We want to hear about what makes you smile; makes you laugh; the times you’re most fond of; the people you hold dear, and all the little things that make your world go 'round. We want to create a story so tailor-made to you, it simply wouldn't fit anyone else.

Care for a chat? Drop us a line at BelvedereStories.com

High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)

Ed and his team were beyond fabulous. We chose to work with them because they truly create art, not just boring wedding videos. We had multiple wedding events and the movies they created for us are stunning and unique. They also went above and beyond with sweet personal touches that made the experience extra special. Ed really tried to get to know us in order to personalize our wedding movie. He is also wonderful to work with - he's kind, funny, and very patient. I was sick during my wedding weekend, and he was thoughtful and helpful throughout.

Profile Picture K, 5/24/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Multi. Cameras, Highlight Video, High-Def Video, Liability Insurance

Ed and his team blew us away even before we even met them. We obviously loved the incredible work we saw on their website but it was their personal touch - sending us holiday cards, personalized little gifts with notes saying how excited they were to meet us and work on our wedding. Those things really made a difference and let us know that Belevere Stories saw us as individuals and were really going to customize this experience for us. Since we live out of the country, Ed came out of his way to meet us on the Friday before our wedding and my husband and I knew right away that we'd made the right choice. It was an absolute pleasure working with The Belvedere Team and I cannot wait to see the final results. I would whole-heartedly recommend them to anyone - they are the best!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 3/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ed and his team are sooo amazing to work with! It all started from the initial meeting that we had where he welcomed us into his home office...the smell of freshly baked cookies and the love that Mr. Belvedere showed us warmed all of our hearts! Once we signed the contract, we were so extremely impressed with the special touches that the Belvedere team take to let you know that you are a valued customer. Being in the business myself, I realize that it is not often that you find a vendor who takes such care and time in making you feel important, and I would say that Belvedere is probably the best in the business at this! Not to mention that their work is absolutely magical! Ed and his team are able to create such personalized and incredible videos due to the fact that they truly try to get to know you as much as possible through the calls and lengthy questionnaire that they ask you to fill out a few weeks before the big day. I can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Profile Picture Jessi, 4/21/12, 11 Reviews

220x220 sq 1466533048899 pic1
220x220 sq 1466533054913 pic3

3 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
When our clients tell us they chose Belvedere Films, we know it's going to be an amazing experience. We love working alongside them. They are professional, friendly and always in good spirits! I highly recommend using them for your wedding.

Ed Ballard and his staff are amazing videographers, producers and editors. They capture every special moment and you even notice that they are there! I highly recommend Belvedere Films!

Ed has wonderful cinematic vision! His work speaks for itself!

Los Angeles, CA, FL 90036   See On Map