Dayton, OH 45415 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 68

About Beloved Wedding Photography

Beloved is a Cincinnati wedding videography and photography company. We are a husband and wife team specializing in storytelling and fine art.

Our goal is to create fun, emotional, breathtaking films and photographs for our clients. We want to inspire and be inspired by our couples, and for that reason we only take on a limited number of commissions per year. We create a personalized, handcrafted experience for each and every one of our clients, so look around and see if what we do inspires you. If so, we would love to talk to you about your upcoming event.

Follow Beloved Wedding Photography on

img2491 1

• Videos 27

12 Reviews for Beloved Wedding Photography

Jill · Married on 12/27/2014

Beloved wedding photography created our wedding film. I'll never regret spending money on this. My husband and I are SO pleased with everything and how it turned out. I highly recommend them to anyone. In fact, my best friend is getting married in July and she is using them as well!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Erika · Married on 12/01/2013

When my husband, Mark, and I were planning our wedding, we sat down to discuss what we wanted in a wedding. The one thing that Mark really wanted was a wedding video so I knew that we had to make it happen and went on the hunt. Enter Kenny with Beloved. I took a look at a couple of his preview videos and loved his work. There are so many people and companies out there who call themselves videographers or photographers just because they have a nice camera. (Some not even that if we are being honest about it.) But Kenny and company are so much more than nice cameras. He takes great shots, edits wonderfully and is just an all around great person to work with. We met up with him via Skype prior to our wedding since we kept leaving town and he gave us great tips on the timing we should look to have before and during our wedding, especially since sunset was before 4:30pm for our Chicago winter wedding. I can't imagine using anyone else on our wedding day. We absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to get married!!!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Judd · event on 06/29/2013

I am a professional photographer myself, and I am incredibly picky about who photographs my family. More times than not, I end up doing it myself, and then I met Kenny. He's a charmer from the get go. To say I liked him instantly would be a drastic understatement. When he presented me with his body of work... I was stunned. He has such a journalistic and creative eye, that I honestly had to wonder why I hadn't heard of him before. Kenny was born to be a photographer and his work proves it, he's a photographer's photographer. Kenny photographed our celebration of a new life just about to join our family. He was absolutely amazing. Moreover, it was just... fun! We spent a few hours with him and he really made us feel at ease and he made my fiancee feel comfortable in front of the camera. She's very shy and she was incredibly pregnant, getting her to open up and feel confident in front of a lens was no small task, but it was a task that Kenny accomplished without a false step. The photos turned out beautifully! They will always be my favorite photographs of us, not only because it was a moment in time that we will never forget, but it was also one of thousands of memories that were happening at that time, and Kenny captured the best of them and recorded them for us. There is no greater gift than that, and after you meet him, you'll soon realize that Kenny is sharing his greatest gift, with you!!!

Sent on 02/14/2014

Beloved Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Events by L
    Events by L Wedding Planners

Kenny is absolutely a dream to work with! He is extremely professional, courteous and friendly. His work is absolutely stunning! His eye and skill are beyond words! We can't wait to work together on the next project! Top Notch Service!

• Dayton, 45415 See on map