Dayton, OH 45415 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 68

About Beloved Wedding Photography

Beloved is a Cincinnati wedding videography and photography company. We are a husband and wife team specializing in storytelling and fine art.

Our goal is to create fun, emotional, breathtaking films and photographs for our clients. We want to inspire and be inspired by our couples, and for that reason we only take on a limited number of commissions per year. We create a personalized, handcrafted experience for each and every one of our clients, so look around and see if what we do inspires you. If so, we would love to talk to you about your upcoming event.

Follow Beloved Wedding Photography on

1182300210537928346317121310451168382719005o

• Videos 27

12 Reviews for Beloved Wedding Photography

Jill · Married on 12/27/2014

Beloved wedding photography created our wedding film. I'll never regret spending money on this. My husband and I are SO pleased with everything and how it turned out. I highly recommend them to anyone. In fact, my best friend is getting married in July and she is using them as well!

Erika · Married on 12/01/2013

When my husband, Mark, and I were planning our wedding, we sat down to discuss what we wanted in a wedding. The one thing that Mark really wanted was a wedding video so I knew that we had to make it happen and went on the hunt. Enter Kenny with Beloved. I took a look at a couple of his preview videos and loved his work. There are so many people and companies out there who call themselves videographers or photographers just because they have a nice camera. (Some not even that if we are being honest about it.) But Kenny and company are so much more than nice cameras. He takes great shots, edits wonderfully and is just an all around great person to work with. We met up with him via Skype prior to our wedding since we kept leaving town and he gave us great tips on the timing we should look to have before and during our wedding, especially since sunset was before 4:30pm for our Chicago winter wedding. I can't imagine using anyone else on our wedding day. We absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to get married!!!

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2013

Beloved Photography was incredible-- my husband and I could not have asked for more. Our photographer, Kenny, was professional, caring, creative, and truly invested in the success of our wedding day. As a bride, I was nervous on the morning of the wedding, but when Kenny showed up, he was so calm, fun, and kind that all of my bridesmaids and I felt soothed. Kenny arrived on site early to scope out the best places for pictures, going above and beyond the level of effort and creativity you would expect from a wedding photographer. He was receptive to our ideas and excited through the entire process. I especially loved the way that Kenny did not entirely focus on posed pictures, but also took candids. He helped all of us feel comfortable so that he could capture the feelings, energy, and entire story of the day.

Our pictures turned out looking incredible. I honestly believe that for the quality of service and product you receive from Beloved Photography, you could never find a better deal.

Beloved Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Events by L
    Events by L Wedding Planners

Kenny is absolutely a dream to work with! He is extremely professional, courteous and friendly. His work is absolutely stunning! His eye and skill are beyond words! We can't wait to work together on the next project! Top Notch Service!

• Dayton, 45415 See on map