860 Basswood Drive, Stafford, VA 22554 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Beloved Photography

Beloved Photography, based in Stafford, Virginia, specializes in wedding photography. Photographer Heather Kampans has over 15 years of experience photographing weddings and family portraiture. Beloved Photography promises your event will be covered with both a passion for giving you lasting memories and a passion for finding what makes you, you.

Beloved Photography’s process starts with a meeting with the happy couple. There, they can discuss how best to realize their vision and give them wedding memories to bring them great joy for years to come. A deposit will then be taken to reserve the wedding date and details and timelines for the big day will then be finalized via email. On the day, there will be two photographers who will capture different perspectives of the wedding. After the wedding, the pictures will be posted to an online gallery for you and your family or anyone you’d like to share access with. Digitally downloaded images and files on a USB are also available. All booked weddings include a courtesy engagement session.

• Samantha Parkes Photography
img 0025 51 1042381

7 Reviews for Beloved Photography

Brenda · Married on 06/21/2018

Excellent photographer

Top notch photographer that we selected for our wedding. We were new to the area and went on blind faith from looking at her website. After meeting with her one time we were sold and have never regretted it. We have amazing photos of our day that I will cherish forever! You will not be disappointed if you choose Beloved to help capture your memorable moments and some you won’t remember until you see the photos.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

Exceptional

I know with reviews we are supposed to write how awesome our pictures are and how amazing Heather is, which no doubt are all true, but I feel like my review won’t come across as well as I want it to unless I share a memory. While doing our engagement photos Heather stopped halfway through and was so giddy. Like a child getting candy giddy. She was so excited about how the pictures where coming out she said “come here, you have to see these”! A photographer getting that excited about YOUR photos says all you need to know. Our wedding day was no exception. A few things on the timeline had changed and Heather said “okay, no problem”. She laughed with us at our engagement pictures and possibly even cried with me, because apparently men don’t cry, at our wedding. There was this moment during our reception where I looked up and saw Heather and she looked back at me and smiled and nodded her head like she was saying “you go girl”! Our photos were quickly edited and when I say quickly I mean while Heather was sick and on her birthday, she was editing! You will not find another person more loyal, dedicated, passionate, and honest. Heather views you in a way that you don’t view yourself and we can all use that on the biggest moments/days of our lives.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Heather Coats · Married on 10/23/2017

Family Portraits

Beloved Photography is my go-to photographer for my family photos. I have a large family and Heather is able to make everyone feel comfortable and at ease, which translates to our beautiful photos. She doesn’t just capture the planned poses, she captures the unplanned moments which tells the best story of the families she photographs.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Beloved Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2575.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Beloved Photography 1
    First Wedding Booked Via Wedding Wire

The first client to contact me through Wedding Wire and book a 2019 wedding will recieve 10% off their wedding package.

• 860 Basswood Drive Stafford, VA, 22554 See on map
    540-538-5117 (Phone number)
    Location of (Beloved Photography)