Belmont Photography

Cancun View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Hello my name is Julieta Belmont.

My passion is to play with light to create amazing photos. I realize that it is a blessing to be able to do what I love in such a beautiful setting.

I love to be a part of a couple’s lives, even if it’s just for a brief moment, to be a part of that special day. My style combines my passion for love and photography to make images that express the intense emotions in a couple’s love story.

Julieta is an active member of Fearless Photographers and the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers.

Thanks for sharing the most special day in your life with us.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Save the Date
    Claire Married on 04/20/2016
    Julieta was amazing. She listened to what we were after with our wedding photos and went out of her way to achieve this.
    Lee Married on 02/27/2016
    Julietta was one of our favorite vendors we've worked with for our wedding. She was very prompt and responded in a timely manner when we had questions about the contract. We felt that she was always very honest and upfront with us which we absolutely appreciate during our wedding planning. We wanted someone who was passionate about photography and weddings and attentive to what we wanted. I enjoyed working with Julietta because she made me feel very comfortable and confident in her photography. We knew we made the right choice the moment we first met her. We are so glad we did our own research and decided not to go with the resort photographer. Added bonus: I had requested for several edited photos in advance to order and prepare our thank you cards and from what she had already provided I am already happy with the results. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos!!!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 01/23/2016
    Julieta is amazing and so is her work! We were so lucky to be able to find her. Julieta and her team go above and beyond in every aspect of wedding photography. I couldn't ask for anything as amazing as the photos we've received. She loves to play with relflections and lighting and she captures the most beautiful pictures!! If you are getting Married in Mexico use Belmont Photography!!!

Cancun
521-9981446363
Location of (Belmont Photography)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding