5033 Willis Avenue, Dallas, TX 75206 Map · Phone number

About Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness

Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness is a health and beauty company for couples planning a wedding in the greater Dallas, Texas, area. This fitness company helps couples get in shape and feel their best before their wedding day arrives. The team at Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness helps couples create a personalized plan to meet their goals in a positive and healthy environment.

Couples can find assistance with their health and fitness goals through Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness. This gym can work with couples individually or with the wedding party as a whole. Make the experience more fun by bringing friends, as Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness can accommodate groups as large as ten individuals. The team can help couples with fitness plans and meal plans, to get them on track to a healthier and more fit lifestyle. To help them stick with their plans and meet their goals, the gym provides personal trainers to work with couples and groups.

Follow Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness on

Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness 5
  • Shabella

Shabella · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Part of My Wedding Season

I absolutely loved my time with Kat and her team. I trained with Dave and Kayla for the past 5 months and so much in my life changed. Each work out was tailored to my needs and how to reach my end goals. Defiantly the best part of my wedding season.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness 6

Becky Simpson · Married on 10/20/2018

Investing in myself!

I started with Bells and Barbells 6 months before my big day and I’m SO GLAD I DID! My hubby found them on Instagram and went with me to the consultation. The owners Katherine is hilarious, passionate and absolutely loves what she does. Watching a start-up business with a unique concept thrive and be successful is so motivating since I recently went out on my own with some encouragement from Kat. They just acquired an in house Registered Dietician, and she is WONDERFUL! There whole training team is knowledgeable and motivating. They have an amazing partnered vendor list which I took full advantage of! I loved the workouts and over all it was a very positive and one of a kind experience for a bride! I am actually thinking about signing up for their FitWife program. Gotta get ready for that baby! :)

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 08/26/2018

I started working out at Bells & Barbells about 8.5 months before my wedding. They helped kick start my wedding fitness goals and now I am down 17 pounds and 22 inches! (I mean if that doesn't scream results, not sure what will!?) I loved working out with all the trainers and the schedule is so flexible they literally have a time that will work for everyone! I can’t thank B&B enough. I definitely recommend them to help you reach your wedding fitness goals! <3

Sent on 08/01/2018

Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Fitness / Health, Gym
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Personal Training

• Uno Bello
    Uno Bello Wedding Invitations

Katherine at Bells and Barbells is full of energy and is more than just any fitness instructor/personal trainer. She makes it her ultimate goal to focus on your well-being and fitness goals! She is energetic, caring, and so much fun! Give her a shout today! ;)

• 5033 Willis Avenue Dallas, TX, 75206 See on map