Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness

Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness

About Bells and Barbells Wedding Fitness

Get Fit For Your Wedding. Get Fit For Life.

All eyes will be on you. Will there ever be a better time than your wedding day to get you motivated to get fit? Brides need to tap into this rare drive to look their absolute best and take control of their exercise and nutrition. Bells and Barbells provides customized personal training and nutrition planning based on YOUR dress, YOUR fitness goals and YOUR engagement timeline. Whether you're just starting your fitness journey or looking to take your fitness to the next level, Bells and Barbells can help! You've made a commitment to your special loved one now make a commitment to your health and fitness!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Personal Training (7)
Fitness Plans (6)
Meal Plans (6)
Gym (4)

I had seen the Bells and Barbells ads in a few magazines and was very hesitant, because I thought I didn't need to hire anyone to get me in shape. I went to the gym on a regular basis and then realized, I needed someone to tell me exactly how to train. I signed up and convinced my fiancé to join me on our fitness journey. We started 6 months prior to our wedding, and we enjoyed the whole process.

There are several trainers and everyone fully cares on your success and progress. The atmosphere is wonderful and not intimidating, which sometimes happens at other gyms. The best part of everything was that my fiancé and I did it together! We motivated each other and saw how committed we were to each other and to ourselves to get healthy and in shape.

I'd recommend Bells and Barbells to all brides, but especially those on the fence of signing up. You won't regret your decision!

Profile Picture Emilia, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fitness/Health, Gym, Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Personal Training

My husband and I worked with Katherine starting in Feb 2017 and going all the way until our wedding in November 2017. I myself lost over 20 pounds while putting on muscle in my trouble spots (mostly upper body), while my husband was able to learn from the team how to gain strength again in the right way after a surgery. Not only did she help me CRUSH my goals, Katherine taught me how to take what we were doing for workouts in the program and apply them in my own workouts at home. She gave me the skills to continue to improve myself and keep hitting my fitness goals even though my wedding has passed. I still go to her myself one to two times a month to check in on my weight lifting form and have someone motivate me to push myself harder during my workouts. I owe both my physical health and the things I've learned about weight training and nutrition to Katherine and her great group of trainers at Bells & Barbells. I HIGHLY suggest investing in Bells & Barbells, because, in the end, you're really just investing in a healthier you with an AMAZING businesswoman who wants nothing more than to see you reach your goals. Two thumbs up, and definitely 5+ stars to B&B.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't say enough great things about Bells and Barbells. I was already pretty active at a big-box gym but decided I could use a bit more focus before my big day. I trained at B&B for six months and saw a dramatic shift in my body-results I had been striving for, for years! The personalized work-outs, nutrition plan, fun environment, and AMAZING trainers are what makes B&B so special. Kat is great with rehab as well-she gave me some stretches to help strengthen a weak hip I've had issues with since high school. I felt so confident in my wedding dress and received so many compliments on how toned I looked. Thanks B&B team!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 1 Review

Weight-loss Plans
Maximum Group Size
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Katherine at Bells and Barbells is full of energy and is more than just any fitness instructor/personal trainer. She makes it her ultimate goal to focus on your well-being and fitness goals! She is energetic, caring, and so much fun! Give her a shout today! ;)

Events