Raleigh, NC 27614 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Belloviso, Inc.

24 Reviews for Belloviso, Inc.

Meena · Getting married on 11/02/2019

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Margo is kind, helpful and extremely talented. She will make your dream look come true! You can show her pictures of the hair and makeup styles you want and she will make it happen, or you can tell her surprise you. Trust me she knows what's she's doing. I changed my look a few times and it was not a problem for her. Her prices are extremely reasonable especially compared to what you expect and what most stylist in Raleigh will charge. if you're within a certain area she does not charge for travel nor does she require you to have more than one person getting their hair and makeup done. I've also had to change my location and time of the wedding and thankfully she was extremely flexible and helpful. I have consulted with several other stylist and she is by far the best. If you want someone who truly cares then you definitely need to go with her. I will submit my bridal pictures upon arrival

Sent on 08/06/2018

Staci · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful experience!

Margo exceeded our expectations! We received more compliments than I can count! We can see that you are passionate about your work and we appreciate you! Thank you so so much! Judy (M.O.B)

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kim · Married on 04/14/2018

Margo and her team did hair and make up for the bridal portraits as well as the bridesmaids and mothers the day of. Everyone was happy with the results. Great prices, super nice!

Sent on 06/21/2018

• Emily Katherine Events
    Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

Margo does a fantastic job with bridal makeup, I highly recommend! I've used her for weddings and look forward to continuing to refer clients her way.