Newtown, PA 18940 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Bellofiore Photography

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2012

Vicki is amazing!!!! I chose Vicki as my photographer because I saw what an amazing job she did at my sisters wedding. I actually called Vicki before my husband and I set our wedding date! We had to make sure she was available for our wedding! There wasn't anyone else we wanted to capture our most special day!

Our engagement photo session was so much fun and we were able to get to know each other and get comfortable with having our pictures taken. We received a beautiful hard cover guest book with all of our favorite photos. It was a great keepsake for us... and there was plenty of room for our wedding guest to sign in.

Vicki and her assistant captured ever moment in our wedding. We had so many great photos to choose from. We honestly had a hard time picking our favorites... And now we have the most unique wedding album to show off to our friends and family.
    She is truly an amazing artist and photographer!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Vicki is truly an artist of photography. Her photographs are creative and emotional and truly captured the romance of our wedding. Vicki is a genius with candid photography and captures those special moments between a bride and a groom that you wouldn't notice without a trained eye. Vicki is flexible and kind and calm and makes that special day flow with ease. The package that we purchased was beautiful and well worth the price! Our photographs are so natural and do not look posed. The portraits are truly flawless! Vicki is a professional from start to finish. She is precise and she shoots a wedding and completes a portrait package with as much care as she would her own wedding! She became a part of our family on our wedding day and she always will be! I plan on using her services for all of our photography needs in the future! I highly recommend Bellofiore Photography!

Sent on 01/17/2013

We are thrilled with our wedding pictures and highly recommend Bellofiore Photography!

Sent on 01/18/2013

• Ambient DJs
    Ambient DJs Wedding DJs

Vicki from Bellofiore Photography is the consummate wedding professional and we are proud to endorse her services. Check out Vicki's terrific reviews from past clients that rave about her professional demeanor, warm personality, beautiful albums, and artist's eyes for capturing your day's special moments!

• Precious Petals
    Precious Petals Wedding Florists

Beautiful photographs with such attention to detail!

• Ken Battista Band
    Ken Battista Band Wedding Bands

Always enjoy working with Bellofiore Photography. They are conscientious, creative and professional with other vendors as well as their clients. These traits lend themselves to an efficient, smooth and free flowing event. Look forward to working with Bellofiore in the future!