Guilderland, NY 12084 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bellissimo Weddings & Events

Bellissimo Weddings & Events is a boutique wedding planning company specializing in planning beautiful, personalized weddings. We are passionate about helping you plan a gorgeous, unique event whether you envision an exquisite, intimate home affair or an over the top grand gala. Our passion lies in the creative details and the memorable personal touches. We love getting to know you, the couple, and helping you infuse your personalities as well as your "story" into your wedding day. It is not only our job, but our honor and pleasure to provide you with the guidance, support and friendship that is essential when working together to plan an extraordinary wedding that you and your loved ones will remember forever. Bellissimo Weddings & Events is LGBT friendly.

VeilsVino493
VeilsVino493
ibb1255399287

3 Reviews for Bellissimo Weddings & Events

Kendall · Married on 07/16/2011

Oh my gosh... you have NO idea how much of a mess my wedding planning was before I booked with Bellissimo! Can we say disaster!? I couldn't tell the difference between rose pink, light pink, or blush. I was having nightmares about high-boys, sweetheart tables, and buffet tables! Not good! I was definitely in over my head and was on the verge of drowning. My Mom tried to help but they can only do so much before you have to start ignoring their calls!

Literally the day before I was going to tell my fiance that we should just elope, I found Colleen! I stalked her all the next couple of days and let me tell you.. she was AMAZING! Not once did I feel like I was rushed, or being ignored. It was as if I found my wedding fairy godmother! I told her everything I wanted, gave her my budget, colors, guest count, my "vision!" After that I was much more than relieved!! I could breathe again! Everything was finally falling into place and I was glad I got to take my engagement photos without looking like a zombie!

Colleen & I were constantly in communication, anytime I had a new idea or found something I liked I would send it over to her for her thoughts. Her knowledge and recommendations are the best, I never knew a person could know so much! On the day of my wedding everything turned out much more than perfect... I was so amazed and in awe! I was nervous all day just for everything (mainly i didn't want to fall walking down the aisle) and I wanted my guests to like everything that I thought they would..

Right before it was time to walk down the aisle, Colleen tossed a mint in my mouth, gave me a tissue, fluffed my dress, and i knew it was my turn to walk! She thought of everything!! Luckily, I didn't fall! The flowers were gorgeous, I still get compliments! It really was everything I dreamed of and then some. I do have to say my favorite part of my wedding day was when I walked into my reception, and the DJ announced us as "Mr. & Mrs. De Luca," and everyone was there clapping and looked so happy! Definitely a memory I will forever have in my mind!

I couldn't believe everything turned out how I wanted it. I couldn't have done any of it without Colleen! Words cannot express my gratitude! Definitely one of the BEST decisions I have ever made! She is more than a professional! She really takes everything into consideration, and wants to help you make your wedding dreams come alive. Trust me, I asked her some of the most random stuff, and she always had the answers! If you are iffy about hiring a wedding planner, just do it! Colleen will become your best friend, and you will be overly happy with your big day. I for sure was and still am! :) Thank you Colleen! I already told all my friends when they're engaged i'm setting them up with you! You are the BEST wedding fairy godmother! XOXO Kendall De Luca

p.s. you were right, my name still does flow nicely :)

Sent on 08/04/2011
  • I

Annabel · Married on 12/18/2010

I got married last December and I dont think I could have made it through all the chaos without my wedding planner Colleen!! My mother in law told me not to hire a wedding planner because she said "they are so over priced and the dont do much for you". I can not begin to tell you how wrong she was. I herd about Bellissimo Weddings from a co-worker of mine and received rave reviews. I called them and spoke to Colleen, the wedding planner. She was the Best! She really had the same vision for my wedding as I did. This was extreamly helpful because I didn't feel like I was being forced into anything that I didnt want. Colleen was so helpful and understanding and she was also very accomidating with me when I changed my mind about something. I could not have done it without her help. I am so thankful that I did not listen to my mother in law:). I was so happy with everything and I know you will be too!!! Thank you Colleen for making my special day one I will never ever forget. I appreciate all that you have done for me and my family and thanks for putting up with me. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Alaina · Married on 09/18/2010

Bellisssimo Weddings was a dream come true to work with. From the minute I met with my planner I knew James and I were going to have the most amazing wedding day!

Being from New York planning to move to Vegas after the wedding was tough. I had to find a house and a planner within a week of our scouting trip. When I contacted Bellissimo I had to make no more phone calls. Colleen my planner, had it all for me. From venues to vendors I was covered after my first visit. ( highly recomened having them help you pick your vendors especially if you are from out of town.)

Every detail was taken care of with so much ease and presision that it seemed like things were too good to be true. Coming from another state and planning from far away required for us to place alot of trust on Bellissimo and their team of proffesionals and from the floral to the photography everything was perfect on our big day!

I highly recommend this to any bride looking for a stress free and flawless wedding planning experience, thank you Bellissimo for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Award

Bellissimo Weddings & Events FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bellissimo Weddings & Events 1
    Winter Special- Month of Coordination Package
    We are offering our Piccoli Package (month of coordination) at a discounted winter rate of $1,100.00 from December 1st- March 31st. To qualify your wedding must take place between December 1st and March 31st. This package will allow you to relax stress free knowing that someone is taking care of the final details of your wedding and orchestrating your event while you enjoy your wedding day. Please visit www.BellissimoWeddingsNY.com to view the full description of our Piccoli Package.

• Chris Wright Entertainment
    Chris Wright Entertainment Wedding DJs

Colleen is a class act. She easy going and has a wealth of experience. Her tenure and education in the industry speaks for itself. I would hire to plan my event without hesitation.

• Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio Wedding Florists

During the planning of your wedding or on the day of, you want to enjoy the moments as they go by so fast. Let Bellissimo Weddings & Events be there to help you from planning to execution, you surely won't be dissapointed.

• Guilderland, 12084 See on map