1015 ADAMS ROAD, Atlanta, GA 31833 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Belletti Photography

Since 2006, I have photographed over 200 weddings throughout Atlanta and West Georgia.

I am based in West Point, Georgia, a small town between LaGrange and Columbus, and pricing is based on weddings in this area. I'm happy to travel, especially to my frequent venues such as Wolf Mountain Vineyards in Dahlonega, but please contact me for a full price list including any destination fees for your specific location.

AWARDS

• Best Photographer in Atlanta (GA Bridal Association)
  • Best Photographer in Atlanta (Fox 5 Hot List)
  • Couple’s Choice Award (WeddingWire)
  • 2018 Small Business of the Year (Douglas County Chamber of Commerce)
  • 2019 Georgia Small Business ROCK STAR Nominee (GEDC)
  • 2018 Small Business of Excellence (Douglas County Chamber of Commerce)
  • Top Portrait Photographer (Expertise)
  • Honor Roll (Wedding Industry Experts)
  • Best Portrait Photographers in Atlanta (Peerspace)

AREAS SERVED

Serving Greater West Georgia including parts of: LaGrange, West Point, Lanett, Pine Mountain, Opelika, Warm Springs, Manchester, Waverly Hall, Hogansville, Valley, Cusseta, Columbus, Troup County, Meriwether County, Harris County, Muscogee County, and surrounding areas. If your location is more than 30 miles from West Point, GA, a small travel fee may apply.

Follow Belletti Photography on

bellettilogo 51 9425 1566158768

26 Reviews for Belletti Photography

• Megan

Megan Perkins · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional yet fun and personal photography

My husband and I truly loved Shannon and the work she did for our wedding! From our first contact, Shannon was quick, easy and fun to communicate with. She had plenty of experience at our venue and knew the places to capture the best shots which we will treasure forever. It was so simple planning with Shannon and she was able to capture the different styles we had requested with beautiful results! We could not be happier with our photos as Shannon made two people who aren't very comfortable in front of the camera feel at ease. Shannon was a blast to work with the day of our wedding and she seems to really love what she does. All of our friends and family had nothing but nice things to say about how sweet, entertaining and yet professional our photographer was and they also love the end results! We would highly recommend Shannon for your photography needs and would love to hire her again for future events!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Shannon was awesome! She made everyone feel comfortable and is very professional. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Amber · Married on 05/29/2017

From day one Shannon has been personable, punctual, patient and understanding . She believed in my vision and helped me make it reality. She helped mFrom day one Shannon has been personable, punctual, patient and understanding . She believed in my vision and helped me make it reality. She helped me select my wedding venue based on my vision outlined in our initial meeting. To say she was proficient and professional would be an understatement. Shannon is OUTSTANDING , she's very organized , creative and her work is some of the best I've ever seen. She will be any brides dream photographer!!! Her works gives the epic finish to your special day and she always make you feel your best, and that you're number 1. Her customer service is excellent, she will do anything to be sure that you are always happy.

With our engagement shoot she helped us select the location, captured great lighting and made us picture perfect. I hate taking pictures, so she made some of my awkward moments, my best . She has the perfect eye and can make any angle work in your favor. A bridal boudoir shoot can be very uncomfortable and make anyone feel shy, she made me comfortable in an awkward space; I had a fun shooting. She perfected her vision, and needless to say my photos were sexy, tasteful, I looked flawless and it was the perfect gift for my hubby . Last but not least, our wedding was everything I could've ever dreamed of. She organized a day of schedule , created a priority shot list and made sure every moment we outlined was pictured. Out of 1400 pictures, I loved them all. The most important thing when you're trying to plan a wedding & send out save the dates and meet deadlines is timing. Shannon was very efficient, we always received our proofs & any edits in record timing. As my husband would say, "Shannon always follows up & through, she ALWAYS gets things done." Shannon is one of a kind, and the best decision you can make when choosing a photographer!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Belletti Photography Pricing

Belletti Photography Price Rates

Belletti Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,495.00

• Rob Clark Entertainment, LLC
    Rob Clark Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

As a professional Disc Jockey and Master of Ceremonies, I have worked with literally thousands of photographers over the years. Shannon was great to work with and when I saw the pictures that she captured from a recent wedding at which we worked together I was blown away! She did a remarkable job at capturing the moments AND creating some stunning visuals. Very impressed and highly recommended!

• DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Shannon many times and she is always so much fun to work with. She is not pushy or demanding to brides and grooms. She listens to your ideas and needs for your engagement and wedding day photography. Her warm and friendly personality will quickly put you at ease on your wedding day and your will be thrilled beyond your expectations when you see the finished pictures of your wedding day.

• SANTANA MINISTRIES
    SANTANA MINISTRIES Wedding Officiants

Keep up the Profecional and excellent Work have been Hearing good things about your photagrafy. Be Blessed Rev. Santana

• 1015 ADAMS ROAD Atlanta, GA, 31833 See on map