Novi, MI 48377 Map · Phone number

09 261235002
09 261236

10 Reviews for Bellesa Divina by Gayatri

Ruchika · Married on 08/22/2018

SO WORTH IT. Cannot say enough good things about my wedding/reception makeup looks. We picked Gayatri without a trial even (had one later obviously) but thank god we chose her. No idea how she did such amazing makeup -- our wedding was on a HOT day in August. I felt like I had sweated off all my makeup by noon and it literally still looked matte and was perfect for pictures all day until I wanted to take it off and switch to my reception look. She really is an artist and can tell what will look good on you and will make sure you pick a look that is good for your face. Everyone loved my makeup and she does the soft glam look SO well. She knows what will look great and what products your skin needs to make the look work. She really knows what she's doing and uses high quality products.

She was also accommodating on the wedding day with our timings and made sure I got to take a shower between the wedding and reception (both on a hot day in August). She was able to start on the people getting makeup done super early in the morning (like, 430 am) and everyone was very happy with their makeup.

We also would have been lost for the draping of bridesmaids saris without her since our draping person wasn't able to come at the last minute but she had her assistant do it and the saris were perfection - my friends couldn't believe how good the pleats were. I was also nervous about my hair since I didn't want a big up-do and her assistant did a fabulous job with making both the wedding and reception hair perfect. Also lastly, Gayatri is SUPER fun to be around and will make sure you have a great time.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • F

F · Married on 06/16/2018

She did my mom’s and my hair and makeup. We both loved our makeup! I was happy that our make up lasted us the whole evening even with such hot summer weather.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Preet · Married on 10/06/2017

I am so impressed with Gayatri she listened to wat I wanted and exceeded my expectations .She was friendly and Gave me oppoinment at the last moment .The makeup and hair was perfect .Great experience.Highly recommended.Thank you so much Gayatri!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017