Ossining, NY 10562 Map · Phone number

About Belle Mariée Events

**NOW A PREFFERED VENDOR FOR SLEEPY HOLLOW COUNTRY CLUB!!

www.sleepyhollowcc.org

Whether you are looking to have a small intimate wedding or a large elaborate event we can help you with any and every aspect. Your wedding day needs to be 100% how you envision it and we have the creativity to help you design the day of your dreams.

Most importantly, we are here to help ensure that planning your wedding is enjoyable and exciting!

With SO many things to think about - we would love to help! -

10 Reviews for Belle Mariée Events

• Jayna

Jayna · Married on 09/28/2019

Makes it easy

We hired her as a month-of coordinator. She was so on top of all the moving parts of the wedding, the only feelings I had were excitement and happiness. My wife and I could TRULY enjoy our day. Even when we were stressing, she made us feel so calm, she was very professional, and did her job better than I could've dreamed. 100% recommend to make your life easier.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Katelyn is fantastic! Hiring her to help us with our wedding was the best decision we made. She is professional, very knowledgeable, organized, helps you to think and decide on the ocean of details a wedding require, and she is absolutely a pleasure to work with. On the day of the wedding, she is just amazing - she keeps the flow going perfectly and allows the bride & groom to enjoy their day. We are a very organized couple but we have no doubt that our event would not have gone as well without Katelyn. Her services are worth every penny and more!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Katelyn is the definition of a wedding planner ROCKSTAR. She was my go to person for everything wedding related. SO prepared, friendly, professional, easy going, and wonderful to work with. I didn't have an ounce of stress on my wedding day, thanks to Katelyn. She took care of everything! I would recommend her 100 times over and over. I've been in many other weddings, and no coordinators compare to Katelyn. She is the absolute best!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Belle Mariée Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2